for me to kno and u to find out fam
Reply 22
Original post by Rhythmical
Never realised you were from Islamabad.

now uknoooooooo :smile:

wbu?
Reply 23
Original post by Naveed-7
Will you be voting to remain or leave in the EU referendum?

not voting

Original post by Sajjjid
lmao but are you white?

nope im just very fair..unfortunately lol
Original post by mariam687
now uknoooooooo :smile:

wbu?

I live near Mirpur lol in Azad Kashmir. :smile:
Reply 25
I live near Mirpur lol in Azad Kashmir. :smile:

oh yeah, u mentioned that :smile:
hows it like?
oh yeah, u mentioned that :smile:
hows it like?

It's not too bad, most Pakistanis are from Mirpur actually, although I technically don't live in Mirpur, but a village nearby haha. What's a busy city like? Do you guys actually live in the city?
Reply 27
It's not too bad, most Pakistanis are from Mirpur actually, although I technically don't live in Mirpur, but a village nearby haha. What's a busy city like? Do you guys actually live in the city?

same, i live in the village area, we rarely go into the city :smile: tbh i prefer the village, its so different :colondollar:
same, i live in the village area, we rarely go into the city :smile: tbh i prefer the village, its so different :colondollar:

It is way more fun, we do go into the city but to get our food and stuff, the village life is pretty awesome and chill. Did you guys build your own house?
Reply 29
It is way more fun, we do go into the city but to get our food and stuff, the village life is pretty awesome and chill. Did you guys build your own house?

YHHYHYH, we've had the house for generations looool, its all like outdoorykno?, like its completely different to a house in the UK.
Are you fasting?
If so, what are you eating for iftar? :drool:
Yeah I know zilch Urdu phrases haha, I'm a Punjabi girl! :tongue:

YAS GURL tu theek ai?

I'm from Jhelum :yep:
Original post by Mrs.Grey
I'm from Jhelum :yep:

Ah so about an hour away from each other, have you ever been to Jatlan?

YHHYHYH, we've had the house for generations looool, its all like outdoorykno?, like its completely different to a house in the UK.

We rebuilt our house haha to make it modern and more like a fancy mansion. It's awesome but I wish we had it here. :frown:

We rebuilt our house haha to make it modern and more like a fancy mansion. It's awesome but I wish we had it here. :frown:

Nope. I legit stayed in the city whenever I've been Pakistan bc family drama :laugh:
Nope. I legit stayed in the city whenever I've been Pakistan bc family drama :laugh:

I've been to Jatlan, Mirpur and all sorts. I wish they had an airport in Mirpur as it took us four hours to get home from Lahore, usually we go from Islamabad but we didn't last time. :frown:
Reply 36

aww, it must look nice :smile:
I've been to Jatlan, Mirpur and all sorts. I wish they had an airport in Mirpur as it took us four hours to get home from Lahore, usually we go from Islamabad but we didn't last time. :frown:

Yeah we usually go from Islamabad airport to Jhelum which is pretty long.
Yeah we usually go from Islamabad airport to Jhelum which is pretty long.

Never. Ever. Go to Lahore Airport. it is ****ing disgusting! :cry:
Never. Ever. Go to Lahore Airport. it is ****ing disgusting! :cry:

That's Pakistan for you :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest