The Student Room Group

Official M4 Edexcel Thread – Wednesday 15th June 2016

Scroll to see replies

guys, if i was to do all of the questions from the review exercise, is there a need to do any of the past papers from before 09, im running out of time here and trying to do as many new questions as possible.
Original post by ChuckNorriss
guys, if i was to do all of the questions from the review exercise, is there a need to do any of the past papers from before 09, im running out of time here and trying to do as many new questions as possible.

I'm still on 2006, I don't have the new textbook though. Usually review exercises are 2000-2008 papers
Anyone remember any tougher past paper questions/papers? Wanna compile a list so I can redo them all tomorrow

Off the top of my head:

2009 Q5
2013(R) Q7
Original post by Euclidean
Anyone remember any tougher past paper questions/papers? Wanna compile a list so I can redo them all tomorrow

Off the top of my head:

2009 Q5
2013(R) Q7

june 12 hardest paper apparently

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I did that one this morning, didn't do great on it tbh :s
Original post by Euclidean
Ah I did that one this morning, didn't do great on it tbh :s

lucy michaels YT channels does steb by step working out for each qs. and some other past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it reallly?
I found normal 2013 harder haha. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
Is it reallly?
I found normal 2013 harder haha. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

grade boundaries spoke for them self lool. 65/75 for 100ums. i aint done it yet tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile
grade boundaries spoke for them self lool. 65/75 for 100ums. i aint done it yet tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol i got full on that wtf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do deflection angles work? e.g. 2.b June 2010. I thought it would be 45-26.6 but apparently it's 45+26.6?

Thanks
Since there are only so few of us, let's get some stuff clear, is everyone ok with someone posting their answers over here to do that typical post exam check or nah,
Is it okay to show some working on the diagrams rather than drawing them out again? Like labeling distances and angles on the potential energy questions
Since there are only so few of us, let's get some stuff clear, is everyone ok with someone posting their answers over here to do that typical post exam check or nah,

Yes for sure, let's compile an unofficial mark scheme :smile:
Just did the June 2012 paper. It was a tricky paper for sure :s-smilie: Question 1 was a bit awkward and I kept messing up the signs for question 3 >:|. Last 2 questions were alright. RIP to us s1 + m4 sitters >.<
Good luck for tomorrow guys. Someone better be ready with an unofficial mark scheme after the exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did everyone find that?

I managed to do most of it, but 5d (the one about the distance the car travels when it reaches the end B of the string) really messed with my head. I wrote 3+u(pi)/6 at the end, but have no idea :s-smilie:
Original post by physicsmaths

What was that? Please tell me you found it difficult. I think I lost at least 20 marks. :frown: I am going to cry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What answer did people get for 2?

5d. wtf...
Original post by david0906
What answer did people get for 2?

5d. wtf...

k=1... really messed with me when I saw it.

5d. WTF here too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending