The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE English Literature Paper 2: Poetry since 1789 1ET0 02P - 8 Jun [Chat]

Poll

How did the Edexcel GCSE English Literature Paper 2 exam go for you?

Edexcel GCSE English Literature Paper 2: Poetry since 1789 1ET0 02P - 8 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Wednesday 8th June AM
Length: 1h20

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Reply 1
How do I revise for it? Is it just one section (like relationships or conflict) or do I have to revise all four? I’m homeschooled and can’t find any resources to help.
Reply 2
Original post by lrl
How do I revise for it? Is it just one section (like relationships or conflict) or do I have to revise all four? I’m homeschooled and can’t find any resources to help.

Just one section
I don’t have a lot of time just like 2 days before my exam and I want to be efficient in the poems right now I made notes for 10 /15 poems and I don’t know if the best course of action make more or just memorise the 10 or do practice essays or whatever you recommend
How did the exam go?
Reply 5
Original post by Mythical Pingu
How did the exam go?

Well... it was english 😭😭

But no it was quite acessible (at least poetry was anyway).
Question for jekyll and hyde
Original post by Shaktimaan
Question for jekyll and hyde

Is it incident bat the window
And friend ship

Is it the thing above
Reply 8
what was the actual question tho for the window incident?
Reply 9
what could the themes and questions be for christmas carol ?? and what poems do you guys think could come up
Reply 10
Original post by moroselife
what could the themes and questions be for christmas carol ?? and what poems do you guys think could come up

Looks like you lost your way!

We sat our exam nearly a year ago now, how time flies!

The thread for the exam just gone by is here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending