The Student Room Group

P2 unofficial markscheme 2016 aqa

Scroll to see replies

I thought it was what is nuclear fission not fusion?
Original post by joshchamp125
pretty sure it was 0.015 Bro

omfg are you serious

i done that then done it it differently then differently again OMG

I got 0.015 then 0.6 then 0.3 OMFG why did I decide to change it ffsss

The voltage was 3 for the tickbox? i picked it then crossed it out and picked 12, then 6 -_- :/
Original post by ScrewTheExams
omfg are you serious

i done that then done it it differently then differently again OMG

I got 0.015 then 0.6 then 0.3 OMFG why did I decide to change it ffsss

The voltage was 3 for the tickbox? i picked it then crossed it out and picked 12, then 6 -_- :/

Unlucky bro! and V was 12 I think.
Original post by SkyeAmber
I thought it was what is nuclear fission not fusion?

It was fusion.

lol I had that ticked and i changed it when invigilator was taking my paper ffs

Idek if i'll get more than 12 marks on this paper it went so ****. I'm hoping I can get A* in chem and biology to scrape an A overall :/

crap
Are you sure it didn't ask why cant they observe brown dwarfs? I wrote they don't have the technology, thought it said why can't they observe
lol I had that ticked and i changed it when invigilator was taking my paper ffs

Idek if i'll get more than 12 marks on this paper it went so ****. I'm hoping I can get A* in chem and biology to scrape an A overall :/

crap

What did you get in your ISA's? hopefully they push you up. And im sure you got more than 12 so dont worry!

Also I wrote live wire and crossed it out and wrote earth wire :/
What did you get in your ISA's? hopefully they push you up. And im sure you got more than 12 so dont worry!

Man literally the only thing I knew was the 6 marker and a few marks on stars, literally every question was alien to me, i lost at least 15 marks by writing the right thing and crossing it out + at least 30-40 on not knowing anything

I got 50/50 on ISA, and did well on b2 and c2 (hopefully) but I actually cannot think which questions would give me more than 12 marks lol, literally.

I might have just messed it up, and no A for me :x

I got a B in my ISA so how many marks do you think I'll need overall for atleast a C?
Man literally the only thing I knew was the 6 marker and a few marks on stars, literally every question was alien to me, i lost at least 15 marks by writing the right thing and crossing it out + at least 30-40 on not knowing anything

I got 50/50 on ISA, and did well on b2 and c2 (hopefully) but I actually cannot think which questions would give me more than 12 marks lol, literally.

I might have just messed it up, and no A for me :x

50/50 gives you breathing space just hope for the best!

i don't know man, I'll be like 2-10 UMS away :/
I got a B in my ISA so how many marks do you think I'll need overall for atleast a C?

About 16 in both core and additional.
About 16 in both core and additional.

Think I can possibly manage that, I somehow got to do core last year and managed to get a B with literally no knowledge at all, think the examiner felt sorry for me :colondollar:

Also why do you do 1850 / 84 in the last question? Everyone in my school did that and I thought about doing it, but done something else :/

I thought they gave 1850 N as the force PUSHING the guy on the jetpack, so you had to work out the resultant force too because that's on the fomrula sheet, so 1850N-his weight in N , which gives me like 1010N and then 1010/84 :/ ffs

it was 3 marks too, and it gave the units
(edited 7 years ago)
Think I can possibly manage that, I somehow got to do core last year and managed to get a B with literally no knowledge at all, think the examiner felt sorry for me :colondollar:

Haha! I'm sure you have got higher than a C because the boundaries are quite low!
Also why do you do 1850 / 84 in the last question? Everyone in my school did that and I thought about doing it, but done something else :/

I thought they gave 1850 N as the force PUSHING the guy on the jetpack, so you had to work out the resultant force too because that's on the fomrula sheet, so 1850N-his weight in N , which gives me like 1010N and then 1010/84 :/ ffs

it was 3 marks too, and it gave the units

Because F = m * a so to get the Acceleration you divide the force by the mass which is 1850/84 and you definitely got 2 marks for working!
Because F = m * a so to get the Acceleration you divide the force by the mass which is 1850/84 and you definitely got 2 marks for working!

but on formula sheet it says F = resultant force, not force / force applied
but on formula sheet it says F = resultant force, not force / force applied

Yea the question said the person moved upwards with a force of 1850N which means the resultant force was 1850N, because that was the resultant motion. If they said the force acting upwards is 1850 N you would have had to minus the weight from the upward force.
Yea the question said the person moved upwards with a force of 1850N which means the resultant force was 1850N, because that was the resultant motion. If they said the force acting upwards is 1850 N you would have had to minus the weight from the upward force.

omfg i misread the question

and i fking wrote 1850/84 and crossed it out and did the other one omfg

im so done

i literally got like 10 marks on this paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending