Original post by Yuanghf
How do I find them?

You go to the start of this thread..
Original post by Yuanghf
Did you get 0.1609? I got that

I got that too :frown::frown:
Original post by jamessmith15
for the last question why did i get a=-5 and b=0.5

The only thing I can think of is you must have also had e rather than e^-1, so it could change to:

-5ln(0.5+0.5e)
=5ln((0.5+0.5e)^-1)
=5ln(2+2e^-1)
Anyone know when someone will be releasing the actual full paper with worked solutions (if at all)?
Original post by Yuanghf
Did you get 0.1609? I got that

Unfortunately there was a given domain that this answer didn't correspond to so you had to add pi to your original answer of 4x
Original post by Mike2708
Anyone know when someone will be releasing the actual full paper with worked solutions (if at all)?

kprime will upload model solutions today I believe
In the mean time, the paper is somewhere on this thread, believe it's page 20something, and solutions are right at the start of this thread, combine them for profit..
Reply 608
Original post by Mike2708

Worked solutions are on page 1 of this thread, questions are on page 22
Original post by veldt127
I'm not 100% sure on all of these, but I think most are correct.

Question 1

Spoiler

Question 2

Spoiler

Question 3

Spoiler

Question 4

Spoiler

Question 5

Spoiler

Question 6

Spoiler

Question 7

Spoiler

Question 8

Spoiler

Question 9

Spoiler

PDF with full worked solutions : http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=554397&d=1466526735
3c:
IMG_2703.jpg

Hi do you know the marks for each question please?
Reply 610
Original post by Taylorgraham
Hi do you know the marks for each question please?

Literally on the page before this one.
Q1a) 4 marksb) 1 markQ2a) 4 marksb) 3 marksQ3a) 3 marks b) 5 marksc) 2 marksQ4a) 5 marksb) 2 marksc) 2 marks d) 2 marksQ5i) 5 marksii) 5 marksQ6a) 4 marksb) 5 marksQ7a) 2 marksb) 3 marksQ8a) 4 marksb) 6 marksQ9a) 2 marksb) 2 marksc) 4 marks
Original post by kprime2
where are the questions

Questions are on page 22, are you posting the answers today bro?
Reply 613

Thanks I'll add them to the main post
Guys can someone help me with 7b?
image.jpg
Guys for 8b I wrote 3/2 cotx instead of 3 cotx at the start and carried on with the wrong equation, do i lose all 6 marks? And what mark do you think for an A?
(edited 7 years ago)
for question 2a, it says simplest form, but do I lose a mark if I take out 4? like the numerator will be 4(5-x^2) ?
Original post by lawlieto
for question 2a, it says simplest form, but do I lose a mark if I take out 4? like the numerator will be 4(5-x^2) ?

I would think that's expanding it so you would lose a mark. I think it depends on the person whos marking it, if they're feeling geneours or not.
I lost about 12/13 marks on really stupid mistakes, is it possible to make up for this in C4 to get an A*?
Original post by That_other_guy
I would think that's expanding it so you would lose a mark. I think it depends on the person whos marking it, if they're feeling geneours or not.

i think it's factorising (? i never knew these terms lol) i hope they'll give me that mark :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending