The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

LMFAO CHuckka ommuna (obama for labour party guy) seems to still be campaigning as if people are still able to vote.
Original post by Audrey18
I'm with you on Vote Leave. I tagged you because we're in the same camp. Vote Leave!

Diane James wants Cameron to form a team to lead the exit negotiations, and another for the civil services. Who will handle the crashing of the economy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
leave lol
The polls are forecasting my town to be 80% in favour of leave: this is a dream come true :smile: :smile: :smile:
Leave lead by 6.931

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is more exciting than the general election :biggrin:
Trump, Johnson/Farage, Le Pen and adf is Germany would be amazing.
Reply 447
Leave back in front!
Reply 448
All this so Cameron could shut up his own MP's. .
Nick Robinson claims old rump of non-voting (usually) Maggie voters turned out to vote Leave as a genera protest against everything.

I must remember to thank Dave for letting them.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Sounds as if working class Wales has also gone Leave.

I suspect the crucial factor was the cynical promise to divert EU funds to the NHS, given by Tories who have planned constantly to squeeze the NHS in their day jobs. Sad stuff.

Interesting place in Wales. If you want to see a shock in 2020 look to all 4 seats in North East Wales. Labour have bled so much that the Tories are 3000 votes from taking all including Wrexham.

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Yes... but very unenthusiastic remain vote. It was more down to rationality rather than emotion. More down to solidarity with political forces like Podemos who want a remain vote.

Deep down I am supportive of a lexit.

At the risk of sounding like a UKIPer I am enjoying, even if only temporary, the "establishment" *****ing themselves somewhat :tongue:

I can see positives in either vote.

How did you vote?

Can you expand on why on earth solidarity with a foreign party would influence you?
53.4% remain is my bet
How the helll are leave doing so well -.-? Blimmin' protest voters.
Crap, terrible weather in London could screw over Remain
Original post by fairlyemily
How the helll are leave doing so well -.-? Blimmin' protest voters.

People want to reclaim their nation from a bunch of muppets in Brussels and soon to be a bunch of prats in Westminster.
Original post by Aj12
All this so Cameron could shut up his own MP's. .

It will go down as one of the most disgraceful pieces of weak government on record. He's the Stanley Baldwin of our Great Depression.
That Swindon result (compared to expectations)has left me depressed. Knew it was too good to be true. Need more lager
Original post by physicsphysics91
Trump, Johnson/Farage, Le Pen and adf is Germany would be amazing.

That's a right wing cheese nightmare.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 458
Low turnout in London. Ominous.
This is so amazing and exciting, history in the making Ladies and Gents :biggrin: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending