The Student Room Group

How should I react now?

So there is a guy I've been talking online approx. for 2 months,at the beginning we were messaging regularly but then he didnt answer my message and after a month(I guess) he replied back,apologizing over and over again for his late reply..but now I see he is going online time to time but still it takes time to reply and I have no idea what should I think about this situation now,I do not want to force him to talk to me..How should I react?
Original post by Anonymous
So there is a guy I've been talking online approx. for 2 months,at the beginning we were messaging regularly but then he didnt answer my message and after a month(I guess) he replied back,apologizing over and over again for his late reply..but now I see he is going online time to time but still it takes time to reply and I have no idea what should I think about this situation now,I do not want to force him to talk to me..How should I react?

From what I hear he seem to of lost interest.
Reply 2
Nah so I should just stop writing then?
Reply 3
Original post by ckfeister
From what I hear he seem to of lost interest.

Nah so I should just stop writing?
Nah so I should just stop writing?

Test him.
Nah so I should just stop writing then?

If you want to stop thinking about him, block his number.
stop writing, and if he doesn't bother to contact you, you know he has lost interest.
Reply 7
Original post by ckfeister
Test him.

Ah like how??

Also he is telling that he is not doing it on purpose and a bit busy in these days but still seeing him online and not answering me gets me mad a bit
Reply 8
Original post by SeanFM
If you want to stop thinking about him, block his number.

Isnt that a bit too harsh? :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by xxlilyjanexx
stop writing, and if he doesn't bother to contact you, you know he has lost interest.

That sounds like a plan actually..
Sometimes I'm asking to myself 'Am I being to caring?' Like,maybe he is telling the truth..I'm just so confused
That sounds like a plan actually..
Sometimes I'm asking to myself 'Am I being to caring?' Like,maybe he is telling the truth..I'm just so confused

i can relate to you, and honestly, the best thing is to just keep yourself busy and entertained. if he cares as much as you clearly do, things will be. i personally believe that everything happens for a reason. if he contacts you, great! if he doesn't, better things will come for you.
Isnt that a bit too harsh? :biggrin:

:dontknow: if you're genuinely distracted or concerned or offended by this guy then no, not really - because it'd help you get them off your mind. If you don't really care what happens either way then you don't need to, just see what happens when you don't contact him.
Ah like how??

Also he is telling that he is not doing it on purpose and a bit busy in these days but still seeing him online and not answering me gets me mad a bit

Don't talk for one week, see what happens.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending