No I am definitely doing an all nighter

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1467287556.872652.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Say you voted leave
Wait for someone to fall asleep then put their hand in freezing cold water

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cookie123456789
A group of 6 of us are all going round my friend's house late tomorrow night and I really want to have a laugh
There will probably be alcohol :P so that will be interesting but I also want to dare and prank my friends- any suggestions?
I was thinking that in the middle of the night I could sneak out the room or dance in the room whilst they are asleep or draw on their faces in pen etc.
I am going to make it my aim to not get any sleep at all tomorrow night- should be a long fun night.

Play this out loud

[video="youtube;IE6bhscHHbQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE6bhscHHbQ[/video]
How about grow up?
Original post by Desi123
Say you voted leave

Only one person out of the 6 of us support remain.
So if I said that I would just get a pat on the back and a 'well done'.
Original post by dancing sloth
How about grow up?

NEVER!!
Just messaged the squad and we have all agreed we get to prank the first one that falls asleep.
Also we are going to play this EPIC drinking game where you have two identical drinks but one of them tastes of **** but the other is a nice alcoholic beverage- and you and your opponent picks a drink and the rest of the squad have to see who has drunk what drink- the nice or horrible one as the two opponents do poker faces and try not to wince or squirm lollllllzzzzz
The ops are scared they panic
Set explosives around the bedroom!!

But when theyre all asleep (if they all fall asleep) put on some LOUD music and wake them up!
POUR ICE/LIQUID NITROGEN ON THEM FOR LOLZ!!!
JUST GO BATSH$T CRAZZZZZZY!!!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Set explosives around the bedroom!!

But when theyre all asleep (if they all fall asleep) put on some LOUD music and wake them up!
POUR ICE/LIQUID NITROGEN ON THEM FOR LOLZ!!!
JUST GO BATSH$T CRAZZZZZZY!!!

haha Yeah it's going to be a sleepover they won't forget
If you're going to draw on someone, do it properly eh?

I'm talking games of noughts and crosses all over their back and dicks all over their faces. It's not fun if they're merely "asleep", you have to drink so much that they pass out. A bottle of Frosty Jacks will sort you right out; tastes rank, but boy does it get you shitfaced :yy:
No lol although it sounds like something my friend would do.

Introduce me to your friend.*
haha Yeah it's going to be a sleepover they won't forget

LETS GET THIS SLEEPOVER STARTED!!!!!
Youll have to drop me a message or something to inform me on how it went!
Have fun!
Yeah why not lol

When are you gonna do it? It's already late tomorrow night...
Original post by SMEGGGY
Rub your titties on their faces.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You would love that, wouldn't you? :rofl:
An update for everyone:
At the sleepover we had a lot to drink...got a bit tipsy, played a few games like Russian Vodka Roulette and spin the bottle. We also played who can down the drink the fastest. It got crazy. I didn't get any sleep. Me and my mate just ate pringles in the lounge whilst the others slept. We kept laughing our heads off then we woke up our other mates and they joined us and we had a laugh and now I have a bit of a hangover and I did some silly things last night.

Quick Reply

Latest