The Student Room Group

Who wore pull ups as a kid

I wet the bed until I was 12. One thing that my parents always rold me was how common it was, but no one ever seems to talk about it. I wore drynites pull up nappies every night. You can buy these in the supermarket so it must more common than people let on.

Am interested to know who else wet the bed as a kid and if you also wore pull ups?
Reply 1
Till you were 12? 😂😂 got an uncontrollable bladder ay🤣 I stopped wetting the bed at 6 but my younger brother had the same disability as you and stopped wetting the bed at 11
Reply 2
Original post by Flxmz
Till you were 12? 😂😂 got an uncontrollable bladder ay🤣 I stopped wetting the bed at 6 but my younger brother had the same disability as you and stopped wetting the bed at 11

Yep, every night until I was 12 lol! Did your brother do it every night anr have to wear the pull up nappies?
I wore them until I was 10. I even took them to sleepovers. No one knew I was wearing them
Nappies at 12 🤣🤣🤣
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Nappies at 12 🤣🤣🤣

Yes lol
Reply 6
Yep, every night until I was 12 lol! Did your brother do it every night anr have to wear the pull up nappies?

It was definitely not everyday but it was very common. The days he wouldn’t piss himself was the days where we were happy. As for the nappies part I’m not so sure but I do remember my mum always saying we need to get you some nappies’ 😂
Reply 7
Original post by Flxmz
It was definitely not everyday but it was very common. The days he wouldn’t piss himself was the days where we were happy. As for the nappies part I’m not so sure but I do remember my mum always saying we need to get you some nappies’ 😂

😂😂 is he older or younger than you? Did you wear them until you were 6 lol?
Reply 8
😂😂 is he older or younger than you? Did you wear them until you were 6 lol?

Younger brother. It was so long ago so tbh I don’t even remember when my mum stopped me wearing it
Reply 9
As a toddler, not when i was a 'kid' though, let alone 12, lol... potty training not being the hardest thing to master in the world.
Reply 10
I still were nappys iv got one on nowMy mum home school me and makes me use them lol
I used Drynites until like age 13/14. They weren’t ideal but much better than having a wet bed, Especially for sleepovers when you don’t want your friends to find out about the issue.
Original post by ShaneBrookes
I wore pull ups in year 6 once for about 10 school days after I wet myself once in school as didn’t have a urge to go and ended going in my pants lol and still have to wear drynites now at 15 but not much as don’t have many accidents anymore

i wear them im 16 first got them in y10
Original post by lostluc11
Im 15 and still have this issue and wear them, wanna be friends?

Troll.

Quick Reply

Latest