The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Weekly Spending??

I have a place to study at Falmouth next year and I have worked out I have £50 each week to live off. To me this isn't a lot as I am vegetarian and have a lot of allergies so my food shop will be expensive. I have a ensuite room at Glasney and that's I don't get alot of money left, as that is £126 a week. Does anyone know any cheap food shops in/around Falmouth. Also, how much can I expect to pay on nights out for entry and for a drink?
Original post by pugloverdais
I have a place to study at Falmouth next year and I have worked out I have £50 each week to live off. To me this isn't a lot as I am vegetarian and have a lot of allergies so my food shop will be expensive. I have a ensuite room at Glasney and that's I don't get alot of money left, as that is £126 a week. Does anyone know any cheap food shops in/around Falmouth. Also, how much can I expect to pay on nights out for entry and for a drink?

Hey, I'm a first year going to my second year this coming September. My weekly budget is typically around £50-£60. Now I'm not a vegetarian but I'm sure you will be able to survive with that. There is a Lidl which is a 20-30 minute walk from Penryn Town and the same for Asda. There is also a bus that runs through to both of these shops. Now clubbing and nightlife in general is fairly cheap. I would normally take £20 with me and I'll be okay with that. That tends to involve getting back but it depends on you on how much you drink and what you buy. I'm done by the end of the night so I'm good. Hope this helps you out
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Quick Reply

Latest