The Student Room Group

Why are crazy cat people seen as "werid"?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by beeninetytwo
Soe, yes. Definitely. It's bloody awful.
cats are one of the cleanest pets there are. You haven't really ever had a pet kitty cat have you?
Original post by Blue_Mason
Lol cats have no loyalty, just give them food and shelter and they do what cats normally do, which is nothing.
At least dogs are more loyal, but with cats all they do is sleep and eat,they're boring animals.

I have nothing to say other than what I said before to a non cat person.
Original post by Drewski
If you're crazy anything, you're weird.

Unless it's crazy about clowns. That's normal.
Original post by emobambam
cats are one of the cleanest pets there are. You haven't really ever had a pet kitty cat have you?

Cats are quite clean. The smell of cat piss in carpets belonging to houses which are over run (in my opinion) by cats does not smell clean.
Reply 24
Cats are quite clean. The smell of cat piss in carpets belonging to houses which are over run (in my opinion) by cats does not smell clean.

If that's the case then it's not so much crazy as irresponsible and cruel.. A cat will never do their business somewhere like that unless it's either, not litter trained, really stressed, or there aren't enough clean trays to go around. That's when being a crazy cat person goes too far..
Original post by thunder_chunky
Unless it's crazy about clowns. That's normal.

Only when it's a sexual fetish.
Original post by Drewski
Only when it's a sexual fetish.

I'm crazy about clowns, *but not in a sexual way. That's just weird.
Reply 27
Well the word 'crazy' in the name should give a c,ue..

Yesterday I saw the neighbors cat laying on the front yard, mind you the front has bushes, dirt and insects.
So cats are not really as clean as you think, as they're active animals and they navigate through outdoor terrain.
The real weird ones are those who act like being a crazy cat person would a bad outcome in life. :hand:
Original post by Blue_Mason
Yesterday I saw the neighbors cat laying on the front yard, mind you the front has bushes, dirt and insects.
So cats are not really as clean as you think, as they're active animals and they navigate through outdoor terrain.

They groom themselves often but now I'm thinking about it my cats eat old pheasant corpses.

I think you may be right... :indiff:
They groom themselves often but now I'm thinking about it my cats eat old pheasant corpses.

I think you may be right... :indiff:

That is what people seem to forget, is that cats can be cruel and sadistic.
I have seen my neighbors cat stalk other animals

Quick Reply

Latest