The Student Room Group

Which dres is nicer?

image.jpeg

i am going to a pakistani wedding next month and need to buy a dress. can everyone just vote 1 or 2, whichever one they prefer most? im having trouble deciding between the two.

Oops i meant dress* in the title. total flop lol.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

2 :smile:
Reply 2
Prefer the colours on 1 but overall would go with 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
i wouldn't buy dresses from online because i had that experience and they were not the top quality fabric!
they use pretty cheap fabric ngl
but if you wanna get a dress i'll go with 2 :h:
Original post by fatima1998
i wouldn't buy dresses from online because i had that experience and they were not the top quality fabric!
they use pretty cheap fabric ngl
but if you wanna get a dress i'll go with 2 :h:

Thanks, dont worry ive bought from these websites before and im happy with the quality of the clothes i bought :biggrin:
Reply 6
I like them both but I would personally say number 1 is the nicest :h:
definitely 1
2:smile:
2 :smile:
Ive got 2 for a Pakistani Wedding in a few weeks so am a bit biased, but 1 is just as nice.
2 is lush :coma:
Original post by Nimrahk123
Ive got 2 for a Pakistani Wedding in a few weeks so am a bit biased, but 1 is just as nice.

Oh! So you've bought this dress? How is it in person and what is the sizing like on this dress? What UK size are you and what size did you get on their website?
(edited 7 years ago)
I like the colours on 1 but everything else about 2. :biggrin:
2nd
It's really nice actually, I'm size 10-12 generally but bought a 14 which fits best. The quality is great compared to some things I've bought on the website. I would definitely recommend, it fits beautifully.
Original post by Nimrahk123
It's really nice actually, I'm size 10-12 generally but bought a 14 which fits best. The quality is great compared to some things I've bought on the website. I would definitely recommend, it fits beautifully.

Thanks so much, looks like i'm definitely going for number two then. Just unsure which size to go for as I'm a size 14 and their sizings are in S M L with reference to chest measurement at the moment :s-smilie:
I'll phone them up tomorrow and ask, hopefully they will be able to help. :smile:
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Thanks so much, looks like i'm definitely going for number two then. Just unsure which size to go for as I'm a size 14 and their sizings are in S M L with reference to chest measurement at the moment :s-smilie:
I'll phone them up tomorrow and ask, hopefully they will be able to help. :smile:

I think M should me alright, but yeah definitely call them and ask just in case.
Thank you! I'm going for the second dress :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest