The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSe Accomodation

I am confused about which accomodation to book. I want a single room en suite and the only options on the lse website are Sydney Webb House and Garden halls. I am not sure which one is better overall as they are different in terms of area, distance to campus as well as number of lse undergrads.

Ideally I would have wanted to be in bankside but there aren't any available.
this is exactly my choice atm. sideny webb rooms look a lot nicer however its quite far off campus compared to others. what rooms are available as i havent got a login yet?
Original post by jaina2016
I am confused about which accomodation to book. I want a single room en suite and the only options on the lse website are Sydney Webb House and Garden halls. I am not sure which one is better overall as they are different in terms of area, distance to campus as well as number of lse undergrads.

Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by jaina2016

do you think there would be more availability once the first year students move out for end of term? im also in the same situation
Reply 3
Original post by amberlily051
this is exactly my choice atm. sideny webb rooms look a lot nicer however its quite far off campus compared to others. what rooms are available as i havent got a login yet?

booked yesterday, most room occupied
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending