The Student Room Group

Help! LAE vs LAET

Hello everyone, I need help with deciding which sixth form to choose and some advice.

So I got into both LAET (LAE Tottenham) and LAES (LAE Stratford), at first I was at LAET from this week Monday to Wednesday, until LAES called me on Wednesday saying that I can come and enrol, (cus I was on the waiting list.) I went on Thursday and Friday to LAES and it was okay, although LAET has a nicer building, more spacious and modern facilities and what seems to be nicer teachers as well as more clubs and official societies. However, LAES is better academically and is closer to me (takes me 25 mins to get there by bus, whereas LAET takes me 50-60mins with bus and train.) I’m doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Economics. If you go or know anyone who has been to either or if you can help me please give me advice on which I should go to, cus it is abit overwhelming icl. (And if you could all answer this asap, because I need to decide by tomorrow)
Thanks!
Original post by Ishti54
Hello everyone, I need help with deciding which sixth form to choose and some advice.
So I got into both LAET (LAE Tottenham) and LAES (LAE Stratford), at first I was at LAET from this week Monday to Wednesday, until LAES called me on Wednesday saying that I can come and enrol, (cus I was on the waiting list.) I went on Thursday and Friday to LAES and it was okay, although LAET has a nicer building, more spacious and modern facilities and what seems to be nicer teachers as well as more clubs and official societies. However, LAES is better academically and is closer to me (takes me 25 mins to get there by bus, whereas LAET takes me 50-60mins with bus and train.) I’m doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Economics. If you go or know anyone who has been to either or if you can help me please give me advice on which I should go to, cus it is abit overwhelming icl. (And if you could all answer this asap, because I need to decide by tomorrow)
Thanks!
what did u end up doing and why? also what grades did u get to get into them?
Reply 2
Original post by anotheralt012334
what did u end up doing and why? also what grades did u get to get into them?
Hi, so I chose LAE Stratford as it was closer to me than LAET and has better academics. I got all 8’s and 9’s in my actual GCSEs and most people did too, I'd say I made a good choice as LAE is smaller, and has so many opportunities (sometimes I think too many lol) and the people here are good too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending