The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Really need mark schemes!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Absent Agent
As many have requested, here are the AQA Summer 2016 papers. The corresponding Mark Schemes and the Examiners' Reports will not be available until the day before the results day and, since collecting them is hugely time-consuming, I don't promise to upload them on that day. Also, I believe there are some papers missing from the link but please do let me know which ones they are and I will try to upload them by the end of next week.

(Note that these are the AQA materials only-I don't have access to the materials of other exam boards.)

Click here to see the files.

(@SH0405- Perhaps you should add the link to the first post. :tongue:)

Will you be doing this for GCSE also? :smile:
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Will you be doing this for GCSE also? :smile:

I'm really not sure, but most likely not. I don't assume you're doing GCSE?
Original post by Helloagain1
loool year 14 ahha ur funny, ive told my parents on the other hand that i havent met my offer (A*AA) and they arent ready to accept that i havent theyre claiming i probably have and whenever they bring it up i say stop saying i have coz i know i havent which pisses me off. well im due beatings thats a fact :biggrin:

Even though they expect highly of you they are still interested in your education. Ive just finished my A Levels and I would be suprised if my parents could tell me what subjects I took let alone the grades I aimed for. Have to do all this uni stuff solo 😅💪🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm really not sure, but most likely not. I don't assume you're doing GCSE?

I am indeed- 25th of August. But my results day thread is dead so I'm commenting on here aha
same :v idk they care if I do well but not really closely invovled and thats ok but as soon as I need help they are tgere to help me as best as possible so you know they mean well

Posted from TSR Mobile
As many have requested, here are the AQA Summer 2016 papers. The corresponding Mark Schemes and the Examiners' Reports will not be available until the day before the results day and, since collecting them is hugely time-consuming, I don't promise to upload them on that day. Also, I believe there are some papers missing from the link but please do let me know which ones they are and I will try to upload them by the end of next week.

(Note that these are the AQA materials only-I don't have access to the materials of other exam boards.)

Click here to see the files.

(@SH0405- Perhaps you should add the link to the first post. :tongue:)

Any chance you could get the OCR A level papers? Cheers :smile:
Original post by LillyB14
Even though they expect highly of you they are still interested in your education. Ive just finished my A Levels and I would be suprised if my parents could tell me what subjects I took let alone the grades I aimed for. Have to do all this uni stuff solo 😅💪🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaa TBH my parents just expect me to do well but they won't ever mention it and I don't tell them anything like mock grades literally nothing ; I'm not too sure my dad knows my subject choices either. My parents literally never ask me about alevels and I'm quite glad but I fear when results day comes then the interrogation will begin. ShitZ
One month exactly guys :cry2:
The EMPA papers will be available alongside mark schemes the day before results day. I believe the Psychology papers are in the Science folder but unfortunately I won't be able to get their mark schemes any earlier.
Link updated. :tongue:

Cheers!
Reply 830
Original post by emiloujess
One month exactly guys :cry2:

A month ago I was half way through my exams, and look how quick that has gone! Very nerve-racking indeed :dong:
The EMPA papers will be available alongside mark schemes the day before results day. I believe the Psychology papers are in the Science folder but unfortunately I won't be able to get their mark schemes any earlier.

Hi! Would itbe possible to add the AQA M2 and D2 papers? Thank you!
Original post by ScienceFantatic
I am indeed- 25th of August. But my results day thread is dead so I'm commenting on here aha

You could send me an email mentioning the papers you want and I will send them to you.
Original post by Tskadem
Any chance you could get the OCR A level papers? Cheers :smile:

Unfortunately not.
Original post by tanyapotter
Hi! Would itbe possible to add the AQA M2 and D2 papers? Thank you!

The files should be there now.
if i want to go through adjustment how would i do it?
Original post by Bubbles26
if i want to go through adjustment how would i do it?

You need to wait until results day. If you meet and exceed your offer, you'll be able to look into adjustment.
Original post by usycool1
You need to wait until results day. If you meet and exceed your offer, you'll be able to look into adjustment.

Hi - are the same courses that are in clearing in adjustment? Cheers
Original post by usycool1

would it come up on UCAS if i was eligible?

Ahh ok cool. Do you think you would be able to upload the empa and the marks schemes on here on the day? Although I understand collecting them may be time consuming as you said before.
Thanks!
Original post by MoonVirgo
Ahh ok cool. Do you think you would be able to upload the empa and the marks schemes on here on the day? Although I understand collecting them may be time consuming as you said before.
Thanks!

Yes, I might be able to but I forgot to mention that of the EMPA materials, only their mark schemes will be available that day. Their papers will be available a few days later if I'm not wrong.
Month to go guys omg

Quick Reply

Latest