The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SANTR
Any idea why S1 hasn't been released?

Nope
When do AQA markschemes start to appear on here?
Original post by PlayerBB
Yeah makes sense, thanks!

:awesome:
Reply 963
Original post by target21859
Nope

As in has it not been released on the Edexcel website or it just hasn't been uploaded on here yet?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lawlieto
Indeed but the point is that they have to correct everything and check everything so that they can reliably draw the grade boundaries.
Although I'm quite hopeful I've met my offer I'm still anxious.
What grades do you need to achieve?

Yeah indeed. I don't know anymore, I was confident but then with results day becoming closer, I am becoming more and more anxious.
A*AA wbu ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
As each day goes by, I become less confident... I finished my last exam thinking I'd got A*A*A through unofficial mark schemes but now I'm on A*AB -
tomorrow it'll probably be UUU. Sigh

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish the grade boundaries are released a lot earlier, would save a lot of stress and uncertainty :redface:

This... I wish they released it earlier.
Original post by SANTR
As in has it not been released on the Edexcel website or it just hasn't been uploaded on here yet?

Neither
Yeah indeed. I don't know anymore, I was confident but then with results day becoming closer, I am becoming more and more anxious.
A*AA wbu ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I need A*A*A
as results day is coming I am becoming more and more impatient :biggrin:
will you check ucas or your results first?
Original post by Sacred Ground
As each day goes by, I become less confident... I finished my last exam thinking I'd got A*A*A through unofficial mark schemes but now I'm on A*AB -

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you go from A*A*A to A*AB ?? :biggrin: HAVE SOME CONFIDENCE

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feel the exact same, my A*A*A has gone down to A*AB in my head.
After last exam - thought I had a*a*aa
A few days after - a*aaa
3 days before - aabb
Now - a*a*aa

Results day - ...
How did you go from A*A*A to A*AB ?? :biggrin: HAVE SOME CONFIDENCE

Well last year my teacher had told me I'd got an A/B in my biology ISA and on results day I got a U and something pathetic like 9 UMS - that definitely puts doubt in my mind that the same may happen this year lol
Well last year my teacher had told me I'd got an A/B in my biology ISA and on results day I got a U and something pathetic like 9 UMS - that definitely puts doubt in my mind that the same may happen this year lol

WTF??? did you follow it up? remark? asking the teacher? this is crazy...
WTF??? did you follow it up? remark? asking the teacher? this is crazy...

My teacher said you couldn't remark ISA's?? Can you??? I resat the ISA this year and my teacher said that her provisional mark would be 44/50, but knowing her it's probably 20/50 lol
My teacher said you couldn't remark ISA's?? Can you??? I resat the ISA this year and my teacher said that her provisional mark would be 44/50, but knowing her it's probably 20/50 lol

I think you can remark it ?? I mean I've done OCR bio and chem practicals, and you can remark those, so I don't see why not. Teachers don't always give you the most accurate information anyway, my chemistry teacher started arguing with me that you need 90% across AS AND A2 chemistry to get an A*... My maths teacher did the same :biggrin:
I think you can remark it ?? I mean I've done OCR bio and chem practicals, and you can remark those, so I don't see why not. Teachers don't always give you the most accurate information anyway, my chemistry teacher started arguing with me that you need 90% across AS AND A2 chemistry to get an A*... My maths teacher did the same :biggrin:

Some teachers are so cluessless about their own subjects ; for instance my psychology teacher didn't even know that you could retake old spec exams next year and so told everyone that it's your last chance and you'd have to do the new alevel over 2 years :/ !
anyone who has done A2 philosophy and ethics (OCR) how would you say the step up is from AS, how did you find it ? I don't know if I should continue it or not.
I need A*A*A
as results day is coming I am becoming more and more impatient :biggrin:
will you check ucas or your results first?

Same same haha

My school gives us the results on 8 am so if track updates beforethen then definitely check track first. Wbu ?
Original post by SaadKaleem
This... I wish they released it earlier.

PRSOM!

Quick Reply

Latest