The Student Room Group

Would you rather have £1000 or undo the biggest mistake of your life?

I'd rather undo my biggest mistake.

Scroll to see replies

undo my biggest mistake.
It would depend on whether or not I get to decide which of my mistakes is my biggest, because the only one I really wish to undo is probably not my biggest. :tongue:

If not, I'd take the £1 000.
Undo my biggest mistake. :biggrin:
Depends, I don't think my mistakes are catastrophic enough to undo - just learn from.

Probably take the £1000
£1000,
If it wasn't for my mistakes I wouldn't have been the Person I am today - plus I need a tip for sixth form
Well if the biggest mistake of my life was not betting on Leicester when they were 5000-1 then I would undo that mistake

Posted from TSR Mobile
Undo mistake of not trying hard enough when I originally did my a-levels :facepalm:
Reply 8
Money can't buy time.....so undo the biggest mistake of my life.
Reply 9
Most things I have done wrong are long term patterns of behaviour, there has been no singular event that's really ****ed anything, so I'll take the money
Undo the biggest mistake of my life
I'd get the money.. I've learnt from all my mistakes and they've shaped me as a person and none of them have caused a massive effect on my life as it is currently..
Undo the mistake, which I *think* is probably telling someone who bitterly betrayed me that I forgive them straight after they told me the situation. It was a reactionary thing and at the time I didn't appreciate the magnitude of what they'd done to me.
I dont want to undo my birth 😂😂

Spoiler

Reply 14
Of course I'd take £1000. Its mistakes that make you the person you are today. Plus I need a new car.
Original post by tianshan
I'd rather undo my biggest mistake.

Undo biggest mistake.
I can't think of any massive mistake I've made however ?
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Most things I have done wrong are long term patterns of behaviour, there has been no singular event that's really ****ed anything, so I'll take the money

Not even getting 99ums instead of 100 cause that's pretty tough to deal with man
Reply 18
Original post by fefssdf
Not even getting 99ums instead of 100 cause that's pretty tough to deal with man

I actually got a 99 in uni this year lel
Reply 19
Undo my biggest mistake

Quick Reply

Latest