The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Be the first to hear about university clearing course spaces. :bawling:
Original post by Matrix123
Ooh cool! Haha fair enough, that would take a lot of work!

Yes, you do!

Palindromes are likely too much work for now and will be omitted from the next versions of CTAM/CTAMM. However, I might do it on CTAM by 5's (the next part) and MTZ (next part) - if indeed there is a next part of MTZ!

Now can I have some help on CTAM please? :wink:
Original post by spotify95
Thanks! I'll add a feature like that to CTAM, as well as consecutive hundreds too. :smile:

I won't do thousands as there's only 10 of those per thread.

I might also do palindromes but that'll take quite a bit of looking through!

I don't think you should add that feature now. Add it in the next CTAM thread, winning hundreds is a good way of creating competition amongst users. It will/should encourage users to post so they can win a 100th post. :yes:

Also I don't think the CTAM will ever have a pace like on this thread. With the 10 post per person limit, it limits the amount of post people can post, hence the slower pace. Unlike on this thread we can post however much post we want.

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by spotify95
Palindromes are likely too much work for now and will be omitted from the next versions of CTAM/CTAMM. However, I might do it on CTAM by 5's (the next part) and MTZ (next part) - if indeed there is a next part of MTZ!

Now can I have some help on CTAM please? :wink:

Fair enough :yep: I'm going to bed now but as you asked, I'll do a few posts there first :wink:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Be the first to hear about university clearing course spaces. :bawling:

Latest