The Student Room Group

Most famous person you've ever met?

Scroll to see replies

Pep Guardiola, Jimmy Carr, Bear Grylls, Serena Williams, Ally McCoist, Edwin Van Der Sar, Ronald De Boer, whole Rangers squad 3 years ago, Agnieszka Radwanska, Robin Soderling, Andrew McMahon
Jamie Laing and WWE wrestlers.
Hugh Dennis from Mock the week
Grahram Bell from Ski Sunday and The Jump
and some footballer from Liverpool fc
I also me Robert Winston and the Sulten of Oman gave my Dad a lift home when I was a baby so he could get his tools to fix the car..

I've also met quite a few skiers like James Webb and Sam Cullam (worked with them).
(edited 7 years ago)
I've met Simon Lowe after I've just met my old primary school teacher in year 4 with his motorcycle outfit leaving Sainsbury's

Also I met Ben Shires in Streatham walking with his girlfriend
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hamo2509
I've met Rosie and Jim :cool:

My Childhood :h:
Patrick Stewart and Matt Lucas (I saw him walked passed me with his assistant during the Les Mis)
(edited 7 years ago)
Katy Perry :colone:
The flog it presenter with my grandmother- he wasn't very nice though!
Reply 89
HRH the duke of Wessex and James May
Rowan Acktinson down the local pub.
Original post by cookie123456789
Rowan Acktinson down the local pub.
*Atkinson :tongue:
Reply 92
Bo Jo (lol)
Kate Moss at the opening of her Topshop line in Oxford Circus in about 2007
Tony Blair and his wife, Cherie, back in 2004 or something
and living in London, you probably see a lot of random famous people sitting on the tube but never realise until you get off :smile:

ooh also Nigel Farage in Brussels - got a photo with him (as a joke)
The Archbishop of Canterbury
(edited 7 years ago)
Adam Saleh! He put on my uniform lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Met Nigel Farage at the UKIP spring conference and a fair few of the other MEP's. Only got a brief talk with Nigel but have had full conversations with other high profile people like Paul Nuttall and Steven Woolfe on other occassions.
Met Boris Johnson on 2 occasions at vote leave rallies including the one where he almost had an egg thrown at him.
Met Tom Watson outside Leeds train station, managed to get a selfie with him whilst wearing a vote leave t shirt, surprised he let me.
Met the Archbishop of Cantebury back when he was the Bishop of Durham when my choir sang at a service that he conducted.
Met a few Florence Welsh, Lucy Mecklenburgh and a few others when I was at the BBC studios a few years ago.
Maisie Williams. She looks way more attractive in real life than she does on social media or Game of Thrones

Edit: Also I met Borris near my sixth form in London last year
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lucabrasi98
Maisie Williams. She looks way more attractive in real life than she does on social media or Game of Thrones

Edit: Also I met Borris near my sixth form in London last year

Lucky bastard

Posted from TSR Mobile
Phil Thompson and that lad who snapped his Hamstring at the Olympics a while back and had his dad help him finish

Posted from TSR Mobile
:frown: No one.
I sat on the Prince of Wales' lap when I was a baby, apparently I tried to steal the flower out of his jacket.

Once a kleptomaniac, always a kleptomaniac.

Quick Reply

Latest