The Student Room Group

Would you date a guy shorter than uoi ??

I m a guy and i think i m in the 5'6 5"7 5'8 range strangely i m very much attractee to tall girls 5'6 5'7 5'8 up to 5'9 would i ever find the woman of my dreams ??
Reply 1
I m sorry for the mispeeling 👍
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I m sorry for the mispeeling 👍

Misspelling 😅
Reply 3
I have no problem with that.
Reply 4
(Original post by Kathy89)I have no problem with that.

Really ?? Because girls just think we are not attractive it s like we have some growth issues and we look weird /unhealthy 😅
Reply 5
(Original post by Kathy89)I have no problem with that.

Really ?? Because girls just think we are not attractive it s like we have some growth issues and we look weird /unhealthy 😅

My brother is 168cm
Reply 6
Original post by Kathy89
My brother is 168cm

Oh and you are?? i think i m 170 cm my brother is way taller than i am like 5'11 😅 i m 18 btw
Reply 7
would i ever find the woman of my dreams ??

If you've got the personality, then yes.
Reply 8
Yes, you'll definitely find the woman of your dreams. Don't worry so much. The right person for you is out there.

To answer the initial question, I would date a shorter guy. Good partners come in any height, and some of the most attractive men I've met were in the 5'5 - 5'7 range. Also, the difference between 5'9 and 5'6 isn't even something to be this stressed about. You make 3 inches sound like 15. Please, don't be so worried about it and just focus on being you. You'll definitely find taller women who are attracted to you.
Reply 9
Oh and you are?? i think i m 170 cm my brother is way taller than i am like 5'11 😅 i m 18 btw

It is funny how mixed up our gens are.
I took my father's family height. His mother was 166cm, I am 164cm. My brother took my mother's family height. Her father was 162cm and his father was 166cm, my brother is 168cm.

You are 18, you can still grow. Even girls at 18 can grow. I grew 1cm from 16 to 21.
Reply 10
Original post by Kathy89
It is funny how mixed up our gens are.
I took my father's family height. His mother was 166cm, I am 164cm. My brother took my mother's family height. Her father was 162cm and his father was 166cm, my brother is 168cm.

You are 18, you can still grow. Even girls at 18 can grow. I grew 1cm from 16 to 21.

Yeah i hope i can grow a little bit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending