The Student Room Group

This guy won't leave me alone, stalker?

Okay so there was this guy in my first year of sixth form he went to secondary school with me too but we literally never ever spoke. Maybe just a smile if I saw him in the corridor to be polite but that's it.

Now since i was 17 he's been sending me messages, asking for my number saying really creepy things, I blocked him but he messaged my sister and my friends presenting to be a good friend of mine so he can get my number.

Fast forward to a few months ago I get a friend request from him he made another profile and a sting of messages saying how he loves me and can't stop thinking about me he even sent an edited picture of me from year 8 I have no idea where he got it from.I just feel so sick and scared this guy is clearly crazy and won't leave me alone this all started when I was 17 and I'm now 20 and I really don't know what to do.I don't know if I'm over reacting and I feel like just messaging him and telling him to **** off but I'm scared. What do you guys think I should do and am I over reacting.
Go to the police
Reply 2
It probably is a good idea to phone the police. It sounds like he could be dangerously obsessed. You should call the non-emergency line on 101
This sounds like a crime and so I'll echo what's been said by the above.

Get in touch with your local police department and if you feel its necessary, you can always get advice from the National Stalking Helpline as well if you're unsure about what to do.
Definately contact the police. He needs to be stopped asap.
Reply 5
Original post by Amefish
It probably is a good idea to phone the police. It sounds like he could be dangerously obsessed. You should call the non-emergency line on 101

I'm thinking of going to the police and telling my pearants I'm just scared, coz he is clearly some kind of freak, and I don't even know if the police will take me seriously, you'd think after three years this freak would understand and leave me alone
Original post by yupitsme
Okay so there was this guy in my first year of sixth form he went to secondary school with me too but we literally never ever spoke. Maybe just a smile if I saw him in the corridor to be polite but that's it.

Now since i was 17 he's been sending me messages, asking for my number saying really creepy things, I blocked him but he messaged my sister and my friends presenting to be a good friend of mine so he can get my number.

Fast forward to a few months ago I get a friend request from him he made another profile and a sting of messages saying how he loves me and can't stop thinking about me he even sent an edited picture of me from year 8 I have no idea where he got it from.I just feel so sick and scared this guy is clearly crazy and won't leave me alone this all started when I was 17 and I'm now 20 and I really don't know what to do.I don't know if I'm over reacting and I feel like just messaging him and telling him to **** off but I'm scared. What do you guys think I should do and am I over reacting.

Report him to the police for harassment, simple.
Original post by yupitsme
I'm thinking of going to the police and telling my pearants I'm just scared, coz he is clearly some kind of freak, and I don't even know if the police will take me seriously, you'd think after three years this freak would understand and leave me alone

It's harassment, they take it seriously.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending