The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

OCR chemistry F324 is awfully high.
All hope is gone now.
I bet Edexcel are laughing as we cry on this thread.
Original post by 9dobbo1
And they're lenient markers...

oh thank god! that's literally what I'm praying for because I got an A for AS and I honestly feel like I knew way less that what I know now so hopefully it'll go my way. you literally made me feel loads better thanks lmao😂😂
Looking at the OCR Film Boundaries it's nice to have confirmed a 90%+ UMS for my coursework but that 3 mark increase in the exam module isn't that great. Must mean a lot of people did very well, and I have to wonder whether I did well enough to get the extra 3 marks needed to get that A.
Original post by adtr0706
Teachers are probably all gossiping about our results rn

Bet they have a results day group chat where they're sharing screenshots of their results
Original post by Vannzzoo
Bio was tragic, but 61 for the A is magical

where are the grade boundries for the new ocr spec
edexcel
Original post by adtr0706
Teachers are probably all gossiping about our results rn

Yeah they're all sitting around in a circle at 00:28 with a cup of tea laughing at our results
Gdi Edexcel are the ones I wanted most and they still aren't out yet.
Please can someone tell me if the 90 ums boundaries are out for OCR ?!?!?!?! I can't see them
The new OCR b physics boundaries are actually great👍
Watching everyone else get grade boundaries whenever you are with CCEA and they don't ever publish Raw to UMS marks.:unimpressed::unimpressed:
Reply 6174
I don't think that you all realise that high boundaries means students performed very well... Don't let it worry you!
On Edexcel website "most recent gb for qualifications" drop down lost "AS and a level" choice for a few mins and the "Step 1 qualification" drop down had AS and A level choice in lowercase letters for a few mins... I thought it was a sign but it's back to normal now. For **** sake Edexcel lol
Srdfspi]dfndisponfopiadsnfiodnmag[oiadnigdn theyr eout
Please Edexcel put me out of my misery
OCR Computing F452 53% for A
Original post by Valyrian
Yeah they're all sitting around in a circle at 00:28 with a cup of tea laughing at our results

looooool thats hilarious man i defo can imagine but its not fair that they get to know our results before we do!

Quick Reply

Latest