Reply 5
that looks yummy!
Cara Delevinge?
Niceee! I love how much more popular veganism is becoming ^_^
Reply 8
Thanks for this! :smile:
Original post by daydreamer4life
Niceee! I love how much more popular veganism is becoming ^_^

That awkward moment when you realise she's making a dish with fish...
oh god a white person making Dhal..... this is going to be interesting
Is Lily on exchange? is there a uni in cannes? love it there :love:
Original post by jayeshforce1
oh god a white person making Dhal..... this is going to be interesting

LOOOOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WoodyMKC
That awkward moment when you realise she's making a dish with fish...

Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, mysogyny, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: Lily found a food she loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for her! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...
The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass banning for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

Lily has more life experience than the vast majority of the TSR, with the average age being around 22, and knows her relationship with it better than anyone here. Who the **** are you to tear her down? Get a life. Truly.

Lily. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you've found a winner.
Original post by PrinceHarrys
Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, mysogyny, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: Lily found a food she loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for her! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...
The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass banning for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

Lily has more life experience than the vast majority of the TSR, with the average age being around 22, and knows her relationship with it better than anyone here. Who the **** are you to tear her down? Get a life. Truly.

So, let's recap...

Someone posted saying they're glad she's made a vegetarian dish. I replied to them stating that she's made a fish dish i.e. not vegetarian. Your reaction to that is, I'm being misogynistic, a negative ******* and a dick, and I'm tearing her down. What even.......

EDIT: I see that the title and OP content has been changed, when I made the above post this thread was for a specific dish containing fish. However, even taken out of context, I don't see how on earth you've taken what I've said to apparently be so ****ing offensive that you decided to go on a tirade about it. Literally smh.
(edited 7 years ago)
So, let's recap...

Someone posted saying they're glad she's made a vegetarian dish. I replied to them stating that she's made a fish dish i.e. not vegetarian. Your reaction to that is, I'm being misogynistic, a negative ******* and a dick, and I'm tearing her down. What even.......

EDIT: I see that the title and OP content has been changed, when I made the above post this thread was for a specific dish containing fish. However, even taken out of context, I don't see how on earth you've taken what I've said to apparently be so ****ing offensive that you decided to go on a tirade about it. Literally smh.

I thought you were aware?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169679653

edit: not sheriff trolling back :beard:
:getmecoat:
I thought you were aware?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169679653

edit: not sheriff trolling back :beard:
:getmecoat:

:rofl: I literally thought you were being serious. I don't use bb.com so I've never seen that :lol:

P.S. PRSOM :rolleyes:
:rofl: I literally thought you were being serious. I don't use bb.com so I've never seen that :lol:

P.S. PRSOM :rolleyes:

Omg thought youd recognise it :rofl: Assume everyone who knows about Zyzz is a miscer lol

Np :borat: :rofl:
Shutting this down.

Wow overreaction much?

Who gave you the power to mass ban? Are you a mod?
Omg thought youd recognise it :rofl: Assume everyone who knows about Zyzz is a miscer lol

Np :borat: :rofl:

I assume most people who lift and frequent any sort of forum in which lifting is discussed (TSR fitness forum for example) will be aware of Zyzz :top:

Quick Reply

Latest