The Student Room Group

STEP Prep Thread 2016 (Mark. II)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Number Nine
How can 50 years be sooner than 50 years?

and sadly pembroke dont want me

The reminiscing, I mean. :tongue:
Where are the grade boundaries? Maybe they are holding them back this year? We normally get them long before this.
Reply 2902
Original post by Mr M
Where are the grade boundaries? Maybe they are holding them back this year? We normally get them long before this.

Yup, they're playing coy with it this year. Was out two/one day(s) before last year. Argh, just our luck.
Are we going to do a countdown on here?
Original post by Zacken
Yup, they're playing coy with it this year. Was out two/one day(s) before last year. Argh, just our luck.

Possibly turning into a conspiracy theorist but I'm wondering whether the boundaries might be controversial this year?
Original post by Mr M
Possibly turning into a conspiracy theorist but I'm wondering whether the boundaries might be controversial this year?

Thought they just didn't want to release them this year, now you've got me paranoid :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just to satisfy my autistic side (@Insight314 dont mean to trigger u :wink: ) anyone know what exactly we will see when we go on the "my results tab" after logging in? I understand they will be available to download in pdf form so does that mean our grades wont flash up on the screen unless we download them?
The
Original post by EnglishMuon
Just to satisfy my autistic side (@Insight314 dont mean to trigger u :wink: ) anyone know what exactly we will see when we go on the "my results tab" after logging in? I understand they will be available to download in pdf form so does that mean our grades wont flash up on the screen unless we download them?

Nope as soon as you refresh it pops right up and there is apdf extra.
It is like
Step mathematics I 1 90
Step mathematics II 1 etc
In a table.
It will be on the screen where it says results available on 18th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2908
Original post by Mr M

Oh dear... that didn't even cross my mind.
What did you think you'd get?
STEP I - 1
STEP II - 1/2
STEP III - No idea

What did you get?
STEP I -
STEP II -
STEP III -

STEP Offer (if applicable): 1, 1 in II and III.

University and Course: Cambridge (Maths)

Comments and Reactions: I got quite a lot of work done in the exam but I have doubts about its quality hence the range of estimates.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mr M

Could be.
Even thouh the papers were very normal difficulty like normal step nothing easy.
Alot of people have done well. Could be in for a shocker, who knows.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
The

Nope as soon as you refresh it pops right up and there is apdf extra.
It is like
Step mathematics I 1 90
Step mathematics II 1 etc
In a table.
It will be on the screen where it says results available on 18th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok, thanks :smile: Im glad I know that cus that mightve given me a heart attack otherwise. and gl!
One of my students laminated his pdf printout last year!
If the results are bad just remember Donald Trump has destroyed the concept of a politics and possibly started a sequence of events that will lead to modern civilisation not existing in 4 years anyway ^.^
Original post by Mr M

aha well ill consider it if it goes to plan :smile:
Original post by Mr M

Tbh i would only frame if i got SS lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ValerieKR
If the results are bad just remember Donald Trump has destroyed the concept of a politics and possibly started a sequence of events that will lead to modern civilisation not existing in 4 years anyway ^.^

Just enough time to reapply then finish a Bsc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mathemagicien
I would have thought that destroying the "concept of a politics" is a good thing.

Come on, leave it for one night.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mathemagicien
I would have thought that destroying the "concept of a politics" is a good thing.

Normally it would be - but it's being destroyed with the whole world as collateral damage.
Original post by physicsmaths
Tbh i would only frame if i got SS lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He got SS so maybe the lamination was warranted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending