The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Just got into Nottingham which was my firm choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 16characterlimit
Insurance confirmed me on track, but firm still says my offer is unconditional, have I missed my firm or are they slower than my insurance in responding?

Your firm says Unconditional? That means your in to your firm! :smile:

Original post by Sacred Ground
Just an update for anyone who cares - I got accepted into Newcastle! 😀😀☺️☺️

I care, and I want to say well done! :biggrin:
so how do we change our student finance info now?
Original post by ToLiveInADream
No it doesn't :O

Then you need to get your results, and ring up the Uni to find out what's going on :yep:
What's going on? My UCAS insurance says rejected not met conditions of offer (AAB) but my firm for AAA still says conditional offer (firmly accepted)

:party:

Nice one!
Okay so ive been offered a foundation year at Uni of Liverpool for Mathematical sciences , should i take a gap year or do a foundation year? Im really stuck! Help guys:frown:
Original post by mahmzo
Congrats! I pick up my AS grades in 2 hours... haha i want to go imperial next year

Thanks! Best of luck! :biggrin:

Congratulations!! Knew you would - enjoy!!
Original post by PQ
CAS isn't on UCAS. It's a separate system.

Ah okay—got confused there for a bit. Thanks :smile:
It could be for several reasons. You might have just missed the grades or got the grades in different combination or they are still slow at sorting out. When you get grades and it still hasn't updates, why don't you call. Good luck.

Original post by 16characterlimit
Insurance confirmed me on track, but firm still says my offer is unconditional, have I missed my firm or are they slower than my insurance in responding?
Original post by claireestelle
Give your firm a call and find out when you'll get a decision from them.

How long does this kind of decision usually take? Should I wait abit so they don't get bothered by my or just call ASAP. Maybe collect my grades first?
What's going on? My UCAS insurance says rejected not met conditions of offer (AAB) but my firm for AAA still says conditional offer (firmly accepted)

You haven't met AAB.... But your firm are still deciding.

Get your grades and ring them up. They might want to offer you a different course or talk to you about your grades.

You need to get your results and call up your firm to ask :yep:

Original post by English-help
Okay so ive been offered a foundation year at Uni of Liverpool for Mathematical sciences , should i take a gap year or do a foundation year? Im really stuck! Help guys:frown:

Do you have your grades?
Original post by English-help

Take your time and think about what you would prefer.

Even if you accept you can opt for a gap year the day before moving in day.
I got all bs in as what is my likely grades in a level
Original post by starshine909
so how do we change our student finance info now?

If it's a different uni to what you put on your application give sfe a call.

It seems your firm either hasnt made a decision yet or they didn't update ucas in time, get your results and then call them.
My firm on track hasn't updated but my insurance has :s-smilie:
Original post by johnd45
My firm on track hasn't updated but my insurance has :s-smilie:

Get your results and give your firm a call and ask when you'll get a decision by.
Original post by claireestelle
If it's a different uni to what you put on your application give sfe a call.

It seems your firm either hasnt made a decision yet or they didn't update ucas in time, get your results and then call them.

Will do, but because my insurance rejected me does it mean I have likely got ABB?

Quick Reply

Latest