C1-93
C2-83
C3-84
C4-94
M1-84
M2-61
Total=499
2 UMS across c3 and c4.
2 UMS across C3 and C4 equates to 1 mark off an A*.

I would highly recommend you remark C3 and C4. It's worth the shot!
Pretty sure you need 90+ UMS in C3 and C4 individually in order to get A* alongside with a suitable amount of UMS points overall.
Reply 4
Original post by RDKGames
Pretty sure you need 90+ UMS in C3 and C4 individually in order to get A* alongside with a suitable amount of UMS points overall.

Nope. Just an average of 90% between them.
Original post by RDKGames

So would i have to resit m2? I really hate mechanics ngl :/
Original post by NeverLucky
2 UMS across C3 and C4 equates to 1 mark off an A*.

I would highly recommend you remark C3 and C4. It's worth the shot!

Im resitting a few exams as i never got the grades i wanted !:/ but yeah im going to resit C3 & thanks:smile:
& i got 94 in c4; why did it say a & not a* next to it?
Original post by English-help
& i got 94 in c4; why did it say a & not a* next to it?

Individual modules don't have A*s. It's only collectively that will determine whether your A-Level is an A* or not.
Individual modules don't have A*s. It's only collectively that will determine whether your A-Level is an A* or not.

& i missed the A* by 1 mark?? Ohh thats sad on me lol:frown:
Original post by English-help
& i missed the A* by 1 mark?? Ohh thats sad on me lol:frown:

Yeah unfortunately I'm afraid, consider a remark and see if it changes. I know how you feel tho - I was 1 UMS off an A* in Physics and so I've asked for all my A2 Physics exams to be remarked hahaha
Yeah unfortunately I'm afraid, consider a remark and see if it changes. I know how you feel tho - I was 1 UMS off an A* in Physics and so I've asked for all my A2 Physics exams to be remarked hahaha

Im taking a gap year so im gonna resit 6-7 exams next year!:smile: thanks though!

Quick Reply

Latest