The Student Room Group

Thank You

Hello All,

Please don't judge me based on this thread, I actually have a very nice personality... I think lol.

Anyways, I'd like to thank everyone who forgot to study this year and as a result brought the grade boundaries substantially down for most modules. I managed to scrape an A in maths and an A in further maths. This couldn't have been done if it wasn't for you people who forgot to study. So thank you. I also forgot to study nearer towards my exams and realised I hadn't started 2 two of my applied modules lol.

So again thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Naruke
Hello All,

Please don't judge me based on this thread, I actually have a very nice personality... I think lol.

Anyways, I'd like to thank everyone who forgot to study this year and as a result brought the grade boundaries substantially down for most modules. I managed to scrape an A in maths and an A in further maths. This couldn't have been done if it wasn't for you people who forgot to study. So thank you. I also forgot to study nearer towards my exams and realised I hadn't started 2 two of my applied modules lol.

So again thank you

:colone:
As much as I f*cking hate the tone of this thread...

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest