The Student Room Group

Eligibility for Degree Apprentciship

Hello, I urgently need to know this,
I have been in the UK for the last 5 years. I did my GCSEs and doing my Alevls right now. I also have the right to work in the UK. I haven't got citizenship or ILR.
I wanted to ask if will I be eligible for a Degree Apprenticeship.

Thank you
(edited 3 months ago)
Hi there,

You normally would need to hold settled status or indefinite leave to remain to be eligible for support as a home student. To be eligible for the Tuition Fee Loan only, you would need to hold pre settled status. I have provided a link with our eligibility criteria.

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance/who-qualifies

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

You normally would need to hold settled status or indefinite leave to remain to be eligible for support as a home student. To be eligible for the Tuition Fee Loan only, you would need to hold pre settled status. I have provided a link with our eligibility criteria.

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance/who-qualifies

Thanks, Clare

Thank you so much , but am I allowed to do a degree apprenticeship?
Original post by sssssssss0000
Thank you so much , but am I allowed to do a degree apprenticeship?

Hi there,

What nationality are you and what is your current status in the UK?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 4
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi there,

What nationality are you and what is your current status in the UK?

Thanks, Drew

I am from Asia and currently I am on dependent visa
(edited 3 months ago)
I am from Asia and currently I am on dependent visa

Hi,

Based on this information you won't be eligible for finance from us. You would be best speaking to the college/university you wish to study the course with to see if they know of alternative funding options.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 6
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi,

Based on this information you won't be eligible for finance from us. You would be best speaking to the college/university you wish to study the course with to see if they know of alternative funding options.

Thanks,
Claire

Thank you some for the information. I just wanted to know if I will be eligible for doing a degree apprenticeship or not?
Hi sssssssss0000,

You will need to contact the degree apprenticeship provider for information on this.

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 8
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi sssssssss0000,

You will need to contact the degree apprenticeship provider for information on this.

Thanks,
Calum

Ok, Thank you so much.
Ok, Thank you so much.

You're welcome! Have a nice day!
Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending