The Student Room Group

Chemistry UMS Query

So I have been looking over my results for my a level chemistry and in the unit 3 practical/theory my raw mark was 60, maximum uniform mark available was 60 yet my overall uniform mark was 48 :s-smilie: can this be right ?? Any help appreciated
Original post by CCG88
So I have been looking over my results for my a level chemistry and in the unit 3 practical/theory my raw mark was 60, maximum uniform mark available was 60 yet my overall uniform mark was 48 :s-smilie: can this be right ?? Any help appreciated

Your raw mark was 60, but out of what? You ended up with 48 UMS out of 60, which is 80%, and hence an A.
Reply 2
Original post by Nirgilis
Your raw mark was 60, but out of what? You ended up with 48 UMS out of 60, which is 80%, and hence an A.

I just checked, it was out of 70. I was thinking it was out of 60 that's what was confusing me, thanks
Original post by CCG88
I just checked, it was out of 70. I was thinking it was out of 60 that's what was confusing me, thanks

That's no problem :smile: . Exam boards make these things the most difficult thing in the world to figure out :facepalm: .

Quick Reply

Latest