Reply 1
No
Reply 2
Original post by ELVsLP
No

Studios have shown that eating fast food can effect brain function
Original post by Blue_Mason

maybe 'stupider'... seems this might be a possibility for you.
Reply 4
For younger people, then it does have an effect on their IQ (source: NHS). In older folks it can effect their concentration, though not so much their intelligence.
Diet can slightly affect quality of thinking.
NO! Liz Murray. Homeless to Harvard "We ate ice cubes because it felt like eating. We split a tube of toothpaste between us for dinner." idk
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/sep/26/liz-murray-bronx-harvard
Tell in what you think

This can be true. If you neglect the healthy carbohydrates like Pasta,bread,fruits veg and have more junk food then you will lose concentration in school, and will be more tired. Resulting in less efficient revision, which then leads to a lower exam grade.
Doesn't make you stupid, just slower than others.
Not getting enough nutrients from a poor diet can affect your brain, e.g. concentration, attention and can cause fatigue.
Well yes... a lack of nutrients in development can cause cognitive disability. Hypovitaminosis in adulthood can also cause reduced cognitive functioning.
yes, poor diet will in fact affect concentration, but also memory and generally slows your brains performance.
Original post by Little Popcorns
maybe 'stupider'... seems this might be a possibility for you.

Why are you insulting me?
I think that poor diet will lead to vitamin deficiencies, which leads to fatigue, which leads to feeling tired everyday, which causes the person to become lazy when it comes to revision - ending up doing terrible in exams.

Having a calorie-laden meal can temporarily make you sluggish and not very alert, yes - this is generally referred to being in a "rest & digest" state. Long term and in terms of general intellect, however, there are no proven negative effects.
Being pissed a lot effects my memory and ability to learn. When I go on the week bender that is, which does happen occasionally.
Education is important but having big biceps is importanter
Tell in what you think

I'd go the other way personally
not that a bad diet makes you stupid
but
being stupid means you make bad choices and one of those is your diet choice
Why are you insulting me?
you're rounding us up to... you made the thread
Original post by Little Popcorns
you're rounding us up to... you made the thread

Well it is not okay to call people stupid
Reply 19
Yes! Once I changed up my diet I felt much better.

Quick Reply

Latest