The Student Room Group

Did you make the newspaper ?

Scroll to see replies

ooh that's interesting!! Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Economics!! Gonna continue all 4 to A2, goodbye social life. :yum:

Spoiler

dont be envious
Slayed mi swiggityness
:frown:
Haha thank you :colondollar: clearly so did you :h:
Original post by jazz_xox_
how did you do?:u:

I got 9A* and an A but they wanted people who got a clean sweep of A*s lol
Congratulations! Your results are amazing :biggrin:
When I got my results four years ago there was someone at my school from the local paper. I wasn't on the list, but people who got worse grades than me were and the same thing happened with my A Levels as well. I think somehow I managed to upset the reporter! :dontknow:

Spoiler

Yes! (hopefully) :smile: you? That's a very nice subject combination though - both the humanities and sciences!
image.jpegA-level results day haha, I unknowingly sneaked into a second photo - stealing the limelight 😂
you're famous now o.o
well done on your results!
Haha, I wouldn't normally, but the reporter was asking everyone on the way out and I was really happy with my results so I didn't mind :colondollar:. It just would have been nice to have it to look back on!

Good luck with your A Levels (if you're doing them)!
Yeah, the photographer peeled me away from everyone and asked me to sit on the stairs :/
I got joint 3rd in the sixth form (my boyfriend got 1st with A*A*A) :biggrin: and I got AAA so yeah I'm very happy!
Are you happy with yours? You must have done well if you got your own photo :wink:
Congratulations :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest