The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Your accommodation at Northumbria University - Get ready for your home from home!

Hi Guys,
Coming to Northumbria University in September? Confused about your accommodation options? Want to know what you'll need to bring to University? Wondering what you can expect from university life here at Northumbria?

We're here to answer anything you might want to know

We look forward to welcoming you in September!
Hi - I applied to Northumbria through Clearing and applied for accommodation the same day (and filled in the online application form earlier in the week). I was just wondering when I'd hear about which accommodation I'd be moving into and when I'd move in?
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Original post by starlight06
Hi - I applied to Northumbria through Clearing and applied for accommodation the same day (and filled in the online application form earlier in the week). I was just wondering when I'd hear about which accommodation I'd be moving into and when I'd move in?

Same, ive just spoke to someone from accomodayion on FB and they told me i amost likely to get partners residence, no idea what they will be like asked for New Bridge Street or Camden Court.
Does anyone know what the partners accomodation will be like?
Original post by Julesm01
Same, ive just spoke to someone from accomodayion on FB and they told me i amost likely to get partners residence, no idea what they will be like asked for New Bridge Street or Camden Court.
Does anyone know what the partners accomodation will be like?

I put New Bridge Street and Camden Court down as well - I haven't looked at partners

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending