The Student Room Group

Enrolment impediments

I am an italian prospective student at QMUoL and I got my offer for comp lit through clearing, during which I've never been asked of my Ielts results.So, after completing pre-enrollment I find out that they require to bring evidence of acquiring 7.5 with 6.5 in Writing in the Ielts test.
The fact is that even if I obtained 6.5 in the Writing section, my Overall Band Score is 7.0, not 7.5. Does this mean I cannot enrol? Because if it does, not only am I in massive trouble because I can't look for a place in a different uni, but it also cannot really be considered my fault as I had no idea about it and they didn't bother to ask.
Also,there's a second huge problem, which is that I'm afraid I may not receive my Student Notification letter before the 18th of september and this could also stop me from fully enrolling at Queen Mary.Lot of thanks in advance
Original post by Mariajbl
I am an italian prospective student at QMUoL and I got my offer for comp lit through clearing, during which I've never been asked of my Ielts results.So, after completing pre-enrollment I find out that they require to bring evidence of acquiring 7.5 with 6.5 in Writing in the Ielts test.
The fact is that even if I obtained 6.5 in the Writing section, my Overall Band Score is 7.0, not 7.5. Does this mean I cannot enrol? Because if it does, not only am I in massive trouble because I can't look for a place in a different uni, but it also cannot really be considered my fault as I had no idea about it and they didn't bother to ask.
Also,there's a second huge problem, which is that I'm afraid I may not receive my Student Notification letter before the 18th of september and this could also stop me from fully enrolling at Queen Mary.Lot of thanks in advance

This is something you need to contact the university about

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending