The Student Room Group

Help me find a rich husband pls

I'm from an extremely crappy background and I've come to the realisation that I'll never be rich or live comfortably without marrying someone richer than me (also if you're gonna comment about being a golddigger or how I should feel ashamed of myself then pls spare me the bs cause I'm not interested)
I've been told I'm pretty and my personality is 'outgoing'. So I was wondering apart from oxbridge (I'm not smart enough) which uni has the wealthiest guys arounds (I am not looking for the 'rah' types btw)
Any suggestions on how to bag a rich guy are welcome :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
loooool good luck, no guy is that dumb to fall for a pretty face
apparently Nottingham is full of 'rich Londoners'.
Reply 3
Original post by Dnkz7
I can be your answer. Just call me Big D - your major key to sugar daddy success.

Lool I knew people would take the piss. I'm being deadly serious about finding a rich guy. I've seen the way people live in my estate..its horrible. My grades are actually quite good but I know I'll never be able to afford the lifestyle I wanna live so I have to marry up if ygm...
Go to classy hotel bars. Hang around in the circles of rich men. You can't be expecting to bag a billionaire whilst going on the pull in your town's night club every Friday
You may have an outgoing personality and be beautiful but wealthy guys aren't looking for that, you need to be interesting/well read, up for going on a hunt and other outdoor pursuits and bring something to the table yourself (not looks based). Uni wise, St. Andrews, Imperial, UCL, King's and Edinburgh are good places to look but you said you're not smart enough for Oxbridge so I don't fancy your chances at any of them.

Good luck, you need it.
Reply 6
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Go to classy hotel bars. Hang around in the circles of rich men. You can't be expecting to bag a billionaire whilst going on the pull in your town's night club every Friday

Examples of classy hotel bars pls..I don't want to marry anyone too old. Maximum age I would date rn is 25
Reply 7
Go to Dubai
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
apparently Nottingham is full of 'rich Londoners'.

Who told you that? Lol
I would have said LSE/UCL for the children of the elite international class, but if oxbridge is off the list they probably will be too, you could try Bristol/Durham for rich White kids, but to be honest, unless the guy no game, he'll know what you're after, have sex with you then drop you.
Reply 10
Examples of classy hotel bars pls..I don't want to marry anyone too old. Maximum age I would date rn is 25

Then good luck finding someone rich that is younger than 25
Original post by PandaSal
You may have an outgoing personality and be beautiful but wealthy guys aren't looking for that, you need to be interesting/well read, up for going on a hunt and other outdoor pursuits and bring something to the table yourself (not looks based). Uni wise, St. Andrews, Imperial, UCL, King's and Edinburgh are good places to look but you said you're not smart enough for Oxbridge so I don't fancy your chances at any of them.

Good luck, you need it.

Lol why so *****y boo?

The Dorchester, The Ritz, The Hilton?
Original post by RagingWhoreMoans
I would have said LSE/UCL for the children of the elite international class, but if oxbridge is off the list they probably will be too, you could try Bristol/Durham for rich White kids, but to be honest, unless the guy no game, he'll know what you're after, have sex with you then drop you.

Thanks for the advice and my grades aren't terrible. My A2 predictions are ABB
Original post by kkboyk
Then good luck finding someone rich that is younger than 25

He could come from a rich family?
Original post by UWS
Go to Dubai

Nowe don't want her in UAE

The ritz, claridges, the savoy, Beaumont, the landmark London
You're picked quite a competitive field I think :tongue:
Reply 18

Are you even ready for a proper relationship? Not even finished A2 and want to start dating a rich guy for his money lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh I think selecting a university on this basis is foolish, do you really think anyone goes to university looking to find their future wife?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending