The Student Room Group

A Levels

I have to confirm my A Level choices by Thursday. I'm pretty likely to take Psychology, Art and Politics.

I'm torn between taking History, Chemistry and Literature for my final one. There's pros and cons to all of them and I can't decide. What would you suggest?
Original post by ajaxxay
I have to confirm my A Level choices by Thursday. I'm pretty likely to take Psychology, Art and Politics.

I'm torn between taking History, Chemistry and Literature for my final one. There's pros and cons to all of them and I can't decide. What would you suggest?

What are you hoping to study after A Levels? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Leviathan1741
What are you hoping to study after A Levels? :smile:

I'm not really sure. I'm interested in Law but I don't think I'll go to uni (in the UK anyway, I don't wanna be in debt).

I'm trying to base it off of what i would do best in and enjoy more, but I'm still stuck.

Which will open the most options to me?
Original post by ajaxxay
I'm not really sure. I'm interested in Law but I don't think I'll go to uni (in the UK anyway, I don't wanna be in debt).

I'm trying to base it off of what i would do best in and enjoy more, but I'm still stuck.

Which will open the most options to me?

Well, if you don't want to do anything science-related, that can rule out Chemistry as you likely won't need it (I assumed since you're doing mostly arts/essay subjects that you wouldn't want to do anything sciency after A Levels). Does that help at all? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest