The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Room available in Stranmillis

Hello, We are a 5 person house of four boys looking for a fifth housemate to fill one of the 5 rooms in our house. Our last housemate unexpectedly dropped out. Its a decent house with good facilities in Stranmillis Gardens. If you are attending the Ulster University Art College downtown (which I am also) then its a 20-15 minute walk. Or if you are studying in Jordanstown and simply want to live in the city then this is a good spot to live.Rent is £200 a month. We are sub-letting it which means all the paper work has been filled out so you don't need to worry about that. This our third year doing this so if you are a fresher then we can help you out and make sure you are comfortable living the student life.Let me know if you have any questions.Thanks.
Reply 1
Hi, my name is Kevin, I am a 3rd year diagnostic radiography student at jordanstown and I am looking for a room. Can you please advise me if it is still available. Thanks.
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by kevinmc1
Hi, my name is Kevin, I am a 3rd year diagnostic radiography student at jordanstown and I am looking for a room. Can you please advise me if it is still available. Thanks.

Hi Kevin, yes the room is still available. I have sent you a private message.
Hey mate is the room still avail? Also studying in Jordanstown.

Quick Reply

Latest