The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy

If I got a C in English Literature but a D in English Language (I got a D overall), should I resist my GCSE English language or will it be okay as I got a C in English lit? because I've heard that as long as I got a C on one of them, the government will see that I've passed?The course I'm trying to pursue is physiotherapy and I'm just trying to confirm if my C in English literature is good enough for me to get accepted into a physiotherapy course? . If anyone has a solid confirmation on whether or not I HAVE TO resit my English language , I would appreciate a feedback :smile: any speculations is also accepted :smile:
Original post by ja1234
If I got a C in English Literature but a D in English Language (I got a D overall), should I resist my GCSE English language or will it be okay as I got a C in English lit? because I've heard that as long as I got a C on one of them, the government will see that I've passed?The course I'm trying to pursue is physiotherapy and I'm just trying to confirm if my C in English literature is good enough for me to get accepted into a physiotherapy course? . If anyone has a solid confirmation on whether or not I HAVE TO resit my English language , I would appreciate a feedback :smile: any speculations is also accepted :smile:

Every university will insist on a C in language rather than literature so yes you will need to resit. What you've heard is incorrect.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending