The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Supersaps
To be fair, Oxbridge students probably spend the most on almost everything simply by virtue of having more money to spend than most other students to start with. :-o

SS

Even drugs?

Original post by EricPiphany
omg they should publish those tables yearly

Lovehoney co-founder Neal Slateford said: 'We are delighted that
dreaming spires aren't the only phallic objects getting everyone excited in Cambridge and Oxford!'

brilliant

What if these table end up becoming the deciding factor for choosing a uni? I can see a new era emerging early
Original post by Supersaps
Intelligent people have sex too. I think you needn't worry.

SS

The dirty talk must be ****ing hilarious :rofl:
Original post by WoodyMKC
The dirty talk must be ****ing hilarious :rofl:

Is there anything wrong with that? :gasp:
Original post by queen-bee
Is there anything wrong with that? :gasp:

I just can't imagine some of them doing it :lol: "Oh, yes darling, that is tickety-boo! Continue what you're doing!" :rofl:
talking from experience tbh
:rofl:
I just can't imagine some of them doing it :lol: "Oh, yes darling, that is tickety-boo! Continue what you're doing!" :rofl:

Better than some other cringe worthy line :laugh:
As with any other uni, how much sex one has whilst at Oxford is dependent on the person. Some people have a lot, some people have none, most people fall in somewhere in between :smartass:
I thought that was most people's experience here. Virgin 'til you're 19-20, then sleep with 98 people in six months and after that only ever sleep with about three.
Yeah I've been with a few from Oxford. Don't worry about it though OP. With your looks you'll have guys catfighting for you :smile:

Omg :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending