The Student Room Group

GCSE Chemistry

IMG_1669.PNGCould anyone please correct the sheet and please fill in the missing ones?
Original post by Shazen
IMG_1669.PNGCould anyone please correct the sheet and please fill in the missing ones?

To me the first 15 look correct!

Don't really want to just give the answers, but the ones that are left are no more difficult than the ones you've already done so I think you should be able to do them!
Original post by MexicanKeith
To me the first 15 look correct!

Don't really want to just give the answers, but the ones that are left are no more difficult than the ones you've already done so I think you should be able to do them!

Thanks, it's not even mine it's my friends and for some reason he doesn't know how to finish the last ones off.
Original post by Shazen
Thanks, it's not even mine it's my friends and for some reason he doesn't know how to finish the last ones off.

Fair enough, I think with these sorts of things, even if ou can't see the answer straight away you can just play around with a few possible numbers and they pop out pretty quickly :smile:
Original post by MexicanKeith
Fair enough, I think with these sorts of things, even if ou can't see the answer straight away you can just play around with a few possible numbers and they pop out pretty quickly :smile:

Alright, thanks for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest