The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Help On Making Choices?!

I visited Newcastle yesterday and went to the uni and it was lovely! I want to do law and their requirements are AAA or ABB if you go through the PARTNERS programme which is what I'd do. But, to be eligible for PARTNERS, you need to make Newcastle your firm choice. Now, I also want to go to Liverpool, who have entry requirements for Law of ABB also. I can't make any of the open days so I was going to rely on an applicant day but they're so long off I will have to have had my PARTNERS application sent off by then and that means I'd have had to make Newcastle my firm. Say I pass PARTNERS and get ABB as my Newcastle offer, and then make Liverpool my insurance, and then I miss the grades, I won't be able to go to either! What on earth am I supposed to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GeorgeB16
I visited Newcastle yesterday and went to the uni and it was lovely! I want to do law and their requirements are AAA or ABB if you go through the PARTNERS programme which is what I'd do. But, to be eligible for PARTNERS, you need to make Newcastle your firm choice. Now, I also want to go to Liverpool, who have entry requirements for Law of ABB also. I can't make any of the open days so I was going to rely on an applicant day but they're so long off I will have to have had my PARTNERS application sent off by then and that means I'd have had to make Newcastle my firm. Say I pass PARTNERS and get ABB as my Newcastle offer, and then make Liverpool my insurance, and then I miss the grades, I won't be able to go to either! What on earth am I supposed to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi George,

If you would like to talk to a member of our PARTNERS team they would be more than happy to listen to any concerns you may have and offer you some friendly advice. The number is 01912986094 or alternatively you can email them [email protected].

If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

Isabella :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi George,

If you would like to talk to a member of our PARTNERS team they would be more than happy to listen to any concerns you may have and offer you some friendly advice. The number is 01912986094 or alternatively you can email them [email protected].

If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

Isabella :smile:

Thank you for your reply! I'm going to speak to my tutor at sixth form tomorrow and then I may contact the partners team later.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending