The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
Hmmm interesting :holmes: so what type of mental illness does your mum have? That your grandparents consider her to be dangerous :holmes:

Yea it is, she has Borderline personality disorder but since she got that diagnoses 4 years she is coping with it better so she aint a danger
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Yea it is, she has Borderline personality disorder but since she got that diagnoses 4 years she is coping with it better so she aint a danger

Ah I see now I understand why you weren't allowed to see your mum. Your grandparents were probably afraid, if you were left with your mum that she might attack and abuse you or something.

So you haven't seen your mum for over 4 years then?
Ah I see now I understand why you weren't allowed to see your mum. Your grandparents were probably afraid, if you were left with your mum that she might attack and abuse you or something.

So you haven't seen your mum for over 4 years then?

First of all my mother was never violent, never hurt me, and also i moved out of my mums 3 years ago and moved to my grandparents and at first, for the first 2 year ish i was allowed contact so they know they can trust her
First of all my mother was never violent, never hurt me, and also i moved out of my mums 3 years ago and moved to my grandparents and at first, for the first 2 year ish i was allowed contact so they know they can trust her

Ah ok then if you were allowed to see her for the 1st 2 years or so. Then how come you weren't allowed to see her the rest of the time? Seems like your grandparents trusted her for the 1st 2 years. :holmes:
Ah ok then if you were allowed to see her for the 1st 2 years or so. Then how come you weren't allowed to see her the rest of the time? Seems like your grandparents trusted her for the 1st 2 years. :holmes:

Yea and i seriously dont know and thats why it hurts me so much and why im so hyper and excited for tomorrow's meeting
Yea and i seriously dont know and thats why it hurts me so much and why im so hyper and excited for tomorrow's meeting

Hope it all goes well for u :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yea and i seriously dont know and thats why it hurts me so much and why im so hyper and excited for tomorrow's meeting :excited:

Well whatever the reason is at least you can finally meet your mum :woo:

So what do you plan on doing once you meet her?
Well whatever the reason is at least you can finally meet your mum :woo:

So what do you plan on doing once you meet her?

That aint definite until tomorrow meeting but hopefully i will get to :woo: And probably just sit in a cafe catching up and watching the world go by like we use too
Original post by tasha_tah
Hope it all goes well for u :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha aww am i now :yep:
Haha okay my house :rofl:
Yepp :biggrin:
@mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah u were always nice!
What will we have? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is just seems... Horrible tbh! :eek: but i get it....
So ur mum lived on her own for 4 years? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;CAjKZJarlwk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAjKZJarlwk[/video]
[video="youtube;50VWOBi0VFs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50VWOBi0VFs[/video]
Original post by saraxh
[video="youtube;50VWOBi0VFs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50VWOBi0VFs[/video]

I like Labrinth - not that song tho :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
Nah u were always nice!
What will we have? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thanks & we will have chocolate waffle with strawberries :mmm: tastes sooo good ngl :biggrin:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I like Labrinth - not that song tho :tongue:

This song makes me cry lol Reminds me of someone I use to know :h:
Deep
[video="youtube;-2U0Ivkn2Ds"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2U0Ivkn2Ds[/video]
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha thanks & we will have chocolate waffle with strawberries :mmm: tastes sooo good ngl :biggrin:

bae :jumphug:Come to win lol XD
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
bae :jumphug:Come to win lol XD

:jumphug: come to win what lol? Just came home , such a long day and soo tired:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest