The Student Room Group

Um just read it please =)

Is October the 10th considered early in the year, I am in year 12 BTW and I am hoping to start next Monday proper revision as i was extremely ill before that , and i wanted to know is October the 10th considered early in the school year and is there still time to improve.
Get started as soon as you can - the more it's put off, the worse it is. If you can get it into your routine now its soooooo much easier.
Yes most people start byond November
Original post by SilverActor2033
Get started as soon as you can - the more it's put off, the worse it is. If you can get it into your routine now its soooooo much easier.

I have been revising since the fisrt day i stared sixth form but i am doing it very lightly, what do you think though is it considered early in the year?
I don't think there is an early in the year
Revise for your mocks
Original post by SuperHuman98
Revise for your mocks

yes i know
TBH its quite late, you should have started in June for A-levels!! LOL JK
A lot of people, myself included usually start in december for revision so october is definitely not too early!!
Original post by thefreakoffreaks
A lot of people, myself included usually start in december for revision so october is definitely not too early!!

Wait is October considered early in the year or not lol =)
Original post by TheAlphaParticle
TBH its quite late, you should have started in June for A-levels!! LOL JK

omg thank god your joking, ahhah, but what do you think?
Original post by Freshstart123
omg thank god your joking, ahhah, but what do you think?

Start early, October is perfect, just start slowly and crank it up progressively through out the year. TBH I wish i did that last year.:sad:
Original post by TheAlphaParticle
Start early, October is perfect, just start slowly and crank it up progressively through out the year. TBH I wish i did that last year.:sad:

So do you really think October the 10th is considered to be an early start to the year?
Yes, it doesn't matter but you will be thankful for it, just don't do too much now there is still plenty of time for you to do that.

Original post by Freshstart123
So do you really think October the 10th is considered to be an early start to the year?

Quick Reply

Latest