The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan Clearing - MPharm Pharmacy

We still have some MPharm Pharmacy places available through Clearing!

Why study with us?
- You will be taught by GPhC registered working pharmacists, pharmacologists, medicinal chemists, biologists, biomedical scientists and pharmaceutics experts.
- We have strong NHS and industrial links which our students benefit from while enjoying in-built placements in community and hospital settings.
- You'll learn in our pharmacy practice suite, which offers flexible teaching spaces and clinical skills areas as well as industry-standard scientific laboratories.

Already have your results? Call us on 01772 830777 and our team will help discuss through your options. Lines are open 9.00am - 5.00pm.

If your receiving your results tomorrow, you can find our call opening times below:

📞 01772 830777

📆 Thursday 17 August
🕐 8.00am - 8.00pm

📆Friday 18 August
🕐 8.00am - 6.00pm

Want to know more about our MPharm Pharmacy course? You can find out here!

If you have any questions, do let us know!

And best of luck to everyone getting results tomorrow!
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi,
I just have a quick question please:
So on UCAS it says the university requires 128 UCAS points …. ( access course ).
But the university removed this and I can’t find it on the university’s website. I called them and they said they only accept GCSEs & A levels. I emailed them about my concerns and I just got a rejection without applying. So my question is: Can I still apply as there are still available places on the course.
Thanks you 🥰
(edited 7 months ago)
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by Um Mishkah
Hi,
So on UCAS it says the university requires 128 UCAS points …. ( access course ).
But the university removed this and I can’t find it on the university’s website. I called them and they said they only accept GCSEs & A levels. I emailed them about my concerns and I just got a rejection without applying. So my question is: Can I still apply as there are still available places on the course.
Thanks you 🥰

Hi there @Um Mishkah,

Thank you for your question.

Let me have a look into this and I will get back to you.

Best wishes,
Sarah
Original post by Um Mishkah
Hi,
Thanks you 🥰

Hi there @Um Mishkah,

For our MPharm Pharmacy course we do require applicants to have A-Levels so the advice you were given is correct.

Have you had a look at our BSc (Hons) Medical Sciences course as this can be an alternative route onto the MPharm course.

If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them. 😊

Best wishes,
Sarah
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 4
hi i have a question, does uclan allow resit students for MPharmacy, for the 2024 applications?
Thank you.
Original post by Ahmed4433
hi i have a question, does uclan allow resit students for MPharmacy, for the 2024 applications?
Thank you.

Hi there @Ahmed4433,

Thank you for your question.

Let me have a look into this for you, I will respond as soon as I have your answer.

Best wishes
Sarah
Original post by Ahmed4433
Thank you.

Hi there @Ahmed4433,

Here at UCLan we can consider the final grades achieved for entry onto our MPharm Pharmacy course.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help.

Best wishes,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending