The Student Room Group

Theology Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by RonnieBotes
For English or Theology and where?

Posted from TSR Mobile

After all that fuss (my parents kinda pushed me into English and I convinced myself it was better but hey now I've realised what I really want) I applied for Theology :smile:
Reply 41
Yo. How are people going to prepare for the Theology Admissions Assessment? Or is it something you don't really prepare for?
Original post by Hariex
Yo. How are people going to prepare for the Theology Admissions Assessment? Or is it something you don't really prepare for?

Have you been through the Specimen paper?
Reply 43
Original post by gingerboyben
Have you been through the Specimen paper?

I talked through one with my teacher (the one given on the specification) but I was thinking about leaving the proper one until a little later.
yeah boyss there's loads more people here now ! does anyone else have offers yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by camusery
yeah boyss there's loads more people here now ! does anyone else have offers yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

No not yet, do you?
a couple of days ago I got them from Manchester, Nottingham and Birmingham, still pretty shocked and amazed D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by camusery
a couple of days ago I got them from Manchester, Nottingham and Birmingham, still pretty shocked and amazed D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! When did you send off your application?
Original post by gingerboyben
Well done! When did you send off your application?

September 28 - my school kept pestering to get them in really early but I'm glad they did now ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NMcG
I'm Applying for the joint Philosophy & Theology course at Oriel College Oxford, St Andrews, Durham, Exeter and Birmingham.

I achieved 2A* 7A 2B at GCSE (Terrible I know)

I achieved AAAA at AS in maths, biology, RS and general studies. My UMS averages were 87.7 in maths (C1-92,C2-80,S1-91), 87 in RS (Phil-86,Ethics-88) and 90 in general studies (90 in both). My biology course doesn't operate in UMS but I got the A by 12 marks- so quite secure!

I am predicted A*A*A at A2 with the A in maths and A* in RS/Biology.

Happy to find my fellow hoes for theology/ philosophy 😛

Hey - I'm also applying to do VV56 :smile:
Reply 50
Got an offer from Nottingham :smile:
Original post by bigmandave
Got an offer from Nottingham :smile:

sick mate! When did you send your application?
Reply 52
Original post by Rudeboi123456
sick mate! When did you send your application?

This time last week :tongue:
Got an offer from Nottingham too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Got an offer from Nottingham too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What conditions?:smile: well done!
Original post by bigmandave
What conditions?:smile: well done!

ABB or AAC or A*BC. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Got an offer from King's College London just now! Soooo happy!
Reply 57
ABB or AAC or A*BC. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was unconditional but only if I firm them which I don't think I will. Well done to you as well! :tongue:
Reply 58
Hi! I'm a bit late to the party, sorry 😂. I got 8A*s and 3As in my GCSEs, then AAB at AS. Predicted 3A*s and applying to Cambridge (Clare college), Durham (St. Cuthberts), St Andrews, Aberdeen and Bristol. I have an offer from Bristol currently :smile:
Hello! I'm applying for Theology and Youth Ministry at Regent's Theological College. My GCSE's were 1 A*, 5 A's and 4 B's,which are pretty low mainly due to suffering from mental illness. My AS Grades are AAD* (I take a BTEC Subisdary Diploma) and my predicted grades for next year are AAD*. I have my interview for Regents next week and I'm really nervous!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending