The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Religion and Theology Bristol 2024

Hi,

I received an offer from Bristol today for Religion and Theology starting in 2024. I was wondering if anyone else has received an offer yet (not necessarily for Theology but also other subjects) from Bristol and what their current thoughts are on the Uni?

: )
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by k_eam
Hi,

I received an offer from Bristol today for Religion and Theology starting in 2024. I was wondering if anyone else has received an offer yet (not necessarily for Theology but also other subjects) from Bristol and what their current thoughts are on the Uni?

: )

Hi! I've received an offer for Religion and Theology. I am still yet to visit the uni but I will be attending the offer holder day! What other unis have you applied for?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Hi!! I also received an offer for Religion and Theology at Bristol :smile: I visited in September and it was a really nice place, loved the uni. I’m going to an offer holder day too! Excited to see what its like from the student perspective.
Reply 3
hey!!! nice to hear from you🙂 that’s so exciting! would you say it’s a diverse city? what specifically did you like?? also what alevels do you study? & will u be firming bristol x
Original post by ja1izo
hey!!! nice to hear from you🙂 that’s so exciting! would you say it’s a diverse city? what specifically did you like?? also what alevels do you study? & will u be firming bristol x

Nice to hear from you too!! 🙂 I would definitely say it’s a diverse city, I think thats one of the really cool things about it, lots of really rich cultures. I really liked the whole vibe of the place itself, the traditional buildings are so pretty (not the main reason but deffo nice to have)- but I really felt like the profs were excited about the subject- more so than at other unis. The course swung it really- it is so interesting and you can do a lang which is awesome. What about you, what do you like about Bristol? I study Eng lit, politics and RS, hbu!!
Reply 5
that’s amazing! it’s so important to be enthusiastic about a subject also, definitely pushes you to go :smile: what other unis have you applied for? i’m still yet to visit bristol but it seems pretty from what i’ve seen online! that’s coool i study maths politics and rs
Original post by ja1izo
that’s amazing! it’s so important to be enthusiastic about a subject also, definitely pushes you to go :smile: what other unis have you applied for? i’m still yet to visit bristol but it seems pretty from what i’ve seen online! that’s coool i study maths politics and rs

So trueee, you’ve got to love what you do!! Ive got offers from Durham, Exeter and Cardiff, how about you? 2 subjects in common :smile: hows a levels going?
Reply 7
Original post by W1ttyP4nda

So trueee, you’ve got to love what you do!! Ive got offers from Durham, Exeter and Cardiff, how about you? 2 subjects in common :smile: hows a levels going?

definitely agreed!! omg yes we do!!! how do you find politics? currently struggling with that alevel LOL! congratulations that’s so amazing🥳 what one are you waiting for? i’ve got offers from manchester birmingham and bristol! currently leaning towards birmingham as i’ve visited and loved it but my mind might change when i visit bristol! alevels are tough but i’m trying to push through, wbu?
Original post by ja1izo
definitely agreed!! omg yes we do!!! how do you find politics? currently struggling with that alevel LOL! congratulations that’s so amazing🥳 what one are you waiting for? i’ve got offers from manchester birmingham and bristol! currently leaning towards birmingham as i’ve visited and loved it but my mind might change when i visit bristol! alevels are tough but i’m trying to push through, wbu?

That’s so awesome well done!!! 🎉🎉 yes I think offer holder days are a good way to really decide and know you’ve made the right choice, completely get that!! I’m guessing you like the city vibe? I’ve really enjoyed the politics course but I agree it can be hard- I think just because of the sheer amount of content. Only a few months left though so keep pushing through- you’ve got this!! :smile: 💪
Reply 9
thanks so much!! i loved the campus tbh it was very nice and modern! yeah definitely agreed, politics is an underestimated subject it’s sooooo content heavy lol. what exam board do you do for rs and politics?
Original post by ja1izo
thanks so much!! i loved the campus tbh it was very nice and modern! yeah definitely agreed, politics is an underestimated subject it’s sooooo content heavy lol. what exam board do you do for rs and politics?

Honestly it is dont even worry, everyone I know who takes it says the same so we are all in the same boat!!:smile: I do ocr for rs and edexcel for politics, how about you?
Reply 11
i do the exact same exam boards! i feel your struggle😔 we got this though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending