The Student Room Group
Reply 1
edders
It was my UKL birthday on the 1st of September. Gosh, how time flies! I'm fully one year and 2 days old now...

On a separate note, please feel free to recommend people for banning (with suitable supporting evidence). :tongue:

Happy Birthday Edders :tongue:
Reply 2
edders
It was my UKL birthday on the 1st of September. Gosh, how time flies! I'm fully one year and 2 days old now...

On a separate note, please feel free to recommend people for banning (with suitable supporting evidence). :tongue:

Are you in a banning mood? :eek:
Happy UKL B'day!!!
Ban me if you wish! I want to be banned...
zazy
xx
edders
please feel free to recommend people for banning (with suitable supporting evidence). :tongue:

You really love your job, dont u? :cool:

Congratulations anyway, so Happy Birthday
Reply 4
Happy belated birthday :biggrin:.
happy ukl birthday :rolleyes:
Reply 6
Happy Birthday
Reply 7
HAPPY UKL BIRTHDAY EDDERS!!!!
Reply 8
Happy erm, UKL Birthday :rolleyes:!

Think I'm a while off from that, and will probably never enjoy...well judged moderator powers :smile:
Reply 9
edders

HB
Reply 10
edders

Happy UKL Bday....you've been on here awhile...you're an oldie lol!
Soon we'll be buying you dentures and a walking stick i bet!
Reply 11
edders

Congrats.
edders

Happy UKL birthday. :biggrin:
Reply 13
edders

happy 'birthday' edders!

ban edders, hes hard work!

Latest

Trending

Trending