The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Life & accommodation at MMU Cheshire (Crewe)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LNTM2
Hey, There's a facebook group you can join where you can find your flat mates and get to know people.

search on facebook Booth Hall (MMU) 2015 - 2016

Yeah thanks! I've asked to join but haven't been accepted yet :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by LNTM2
Hey, There's a facebook group you can join where you can find your flat mates and get to know people.

search on facebook Booth Hall (MMU) 2015 - 2016

You can join that one but the official one on Facebook is booth hall residents 2015/16
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 482
Original post by Kaisey Lou
You can join that one but the official one on Facebook is booth hall residents 2015/16

Thank you :smile:
Original post by JennyQuirk08
me :smile:

I am! I'd love to meet some people since I'm not from around here
Hey, I'm staying in Booth Hall and I am so nervous about starting- like so many I guess! Could someone add me into the group? I'd love to meet some people I also have a car so if anyone needs any help moving in or lifts while a uni we can car share which will be cheaper than trains and buses :smile:
Thanks my names Heather
Original post by Kaisey Lou
X

Hey my name is Kaisey I'm going to be doing my second year of education studies combined with crime studies, if you got any question about your first year in education studies, feel free to ask :smile:

I'm studying crime and abuse studies, do you recommend any books to read?
Original post by AdriCollyer
Hi Kaisey, I'll be doing a foundation year first because of my move from America and then I will be starting my first year in crime studies! But it will be great to know more about the course :smile:

I'm doing a foundation year then studying crime studies and abuse studies, add me on Facebook? Heather Whittlestone
Original post by LJayne:)
I'm doing abuse studies combined with crime studies also :smile:

I am as well! Message me?
Original post by Gingernutter97
I'm doing a foundation year then studying crime studies and abuse studies, add me on Facebook? Heather Whittlestone

I'm debating between crime and abuse studies or crime studies and psychology! Add me on Facebook Adrianna Pelle Collyer
Reply 489
Original post by Gingernutter97
Hey, I'm staying in Booth Hall and I am so nervous about starting- like so many I guess! Could someone add me into the group? I'd love to meet some people I also have a car so if anyone needs any help moving in or lifts while a uni we can car share which will be cheaper than trains and buses :smile:
Thanks my names Heather

We are all nervous starting Uni, join the facebook pages and you can talk to people before starting the couse :smile: which flat are you in?
Original post by LNTM2
We are all nervous starting Uni, join the facebook pages and you can talk to people before starting the couse :smile: which flat are you in?

Could U add me into it? I can't seem to join it .....
Can we have a link too the Facebook page or have I just missed it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending