The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Accommodation

I only just received my MMU ID number a day or two ago and all accommodation is sold out for MMU already, does anyone know of any available accommodation or private accommodations I can book with?
Original post by alextommo
I only just received my MMU ID number a day or two ago and all accommodation is sold out for MMU already, does anyone know of any available accommodation or private accommodations I can book with?

Hi @alextommo
I hope you've had some luck finding accommodation since you posted this! If you're still struggling, it may be worth taking a look on Manchester Student Homes or sites such as Spare Room to see if there are any rooms available in private rented properties.
I hope this helps!
Chloe :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @alextommo
I hope you've had some luck finding accommodation since you posted this! If you're still struggling, it may be worth taking a look on Manchester Student Homes or sites such as Spare Room to see if there are any rooms available in private rented properties.
I hope this helps!
Chloe :smile:

I’ve somehow managed to get a cancellation, bring on September!

That's great to hear!! :biggrin:
Reply 4

How did you manage it?
Original post by MVitalis
How did you manage it?

I think they’ve changed how the cancellations work now to a waiting list, but I just sat there for hours refreshing every page for every accomodation and nearly got two and then got one on my third try.
Reply 6
I think they’ve changed how the cancellations work now to a waiting list, but I just sat there for hours refreshing every page for every accomodation and nearly got two and then got one on my third try.

So do you not go through the portal? When you say every page for every accommodation, what do you mean? Did you google the accommodations separately?
Original post by MVitalis
So do you not go through the portal? When you say every page for every accommodation, what do you mean? Did you google the accommodations separately?

Before they changed it you could go through each accommodation and it would either let you book or tell you there’s was no rooms left and it let you do this for each accom and each room type and it was whoever pays for it first gets it, but now it’s a waiting list so all you can really do is wait and hope you get the email or phone call.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending