The Student Room Group

MMU accom

Looking at mmu halls for next year - what do ppl recommend ? (Looking for 6-8/ flat)
Honestly completely depends what you're looking for, I've just booked Archway as I liked the look of that. MMU have a virtual tour on their website if you wanna look on there, you can walk around the halls
Reply 2
Hey girl hope you're okay! I'm waiting to firm MMU but scared there's no good accommodation left do you have a thing of what's currently still available?
Original post by charlottet640
Honestly completely depends what you're looking for, I've just booked Archway as I liked the look of that. MMU have a virtual tour on their website if you wanna look on there, you can walk around the halls

Hi there !
Ace advice! you can also email the halls individually to have a look around. I did this with Cambridge Halls!
Best wishes
Emily
Original post by Izzy_dag
Looking at mmu halls for next year - what do ppl recommend ? (Looking for 6-8/ flat)
Hi there
https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/accommodation/our-halls
Have a look at our guide for MMU halls !
Best wishes
Emily
Original post by elloell
Hey girl hope you're okay! I'm waiting to firm MMU but scared there's no good accommodation left do you have a thing of what's currently still available?

Morning, I booked it a different way to everyone else as I need an accessible room so I went through the Res Life team rather than the booking portal so honestly I'm not too sure, sorry
Original post by charlottet640

What block did you book? Was there many rooms left? My daughter looking at them…

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending