The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HumiT
Oh righhhhtt...hurry up then you do want your khana don't you?

That I do...I'll do the rishta thing as a side project :ninja:

Or I could sneak into this wedding happening now...
Reply 6621
Original post by meera.28
Lol that's the whole point we're gnna be as Asian as we possible can :biggrin: .. Fine we'll give him a £1 tip.

£1.. are you sure?:s-smilie: I was thinking 50p but £1 will do. We're so generous :ahee:
I loveeeeeeee that song, I was thinking of it but I never knew its name :getmecoat:

Damn we have a list of songs already, we need a few more and I think we'll literally have one for every section of the wedding :biggrin:

haha its such a classic!! :biggrin:

is it a Hindu wedding?? I'm guessing so seeing as they're both Hindus...

RDB- om mangalam :biggrin:
Original post by S_mush
£1.. are you sure?:s-smilie: I was thinking 50p but £1 will do. We're so generous :ahee:

I was thinking 1p before but you know :colondollar:

Original post by dreamer9501
haha its such a classic!! :biggrin:

is it a Hindu wedding?? I'm guessing so seeing as they're both Hindus...

RDB- om mangalam :biggrin:

Yup a Punjabi wedding :biggrin:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=35550274#post35550274
Guys the Indian & Pakistani Society .. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=35550274#post35550274
In which we discuss stuff like Mahi and Jai's shaadi
(edited 12 years ago)
Lol my bad I never knew that :colondollar:

Lol we weren't talking about being big .. I meant like if they were in a line going horizontal behind you then you wouldn't get anywhere :biggrin:

oh we will dont worrry
Original post by HumiT
Yeah I'm gonna come and get ya :fight:

btw you best play the dhol like this girl

lol you can try :biggrin:

Spoiler

seriously don't worry about my dhol playing; I'll be a million times better than her (when I watched that video i never had sound on - though i'd let u know :wink2:)

Original post by S_mush
this is us being generous! lol. People will be tipping you to stop playing!

:lol: Come on Meera, they'll call us kanjoos if we pay him less than 10p

People will be coming from all over the world to see me play; u dont knw bout me :wink2:
you two are more kanjoos then fcking anyone else i can think of :frown:

Lol my bad I never knew that :colondollar:

You stand corrected :biggrin:

Will that help me raise my wage for my dhol playing? :frown:

Original post by dreamer9501
IKR how you doing??

I am doing just fantastically Siri :wink2:
How about you? :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6627
Original post by Ezraeil
That I do...I'll do the rishta thing as a side project :ninja:

Or I could sneak into this wedding happening now...

Yeah Imma sneak in with you...I'm starving :tongue:

woooo thats the best sort of wedding :biggrin:

Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l

haha, I'm doing okay. Revsision sucks but I'm getting there :smile:
Reply 6629
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
lol you can try :biggrin:

Spoiler

seriously don't worry about my dhol playing; I'll be a million times better than her (when I watched that video i never had sound on - though i'd let u know :wink2:)

People will be coming from all over the world to see me play; u dont knw bout me :wink2:
you two are more kanjoos then fcking anyone else i can think of :frown:

You stand corrected :biggrin:

Will that help me raise my wage for my dhol playing? :frown:

Spoiler

Yeah u wish. Put the sound on!
Because that means I have to be nice to Jai.

:woo: you can help us hide Jai's shoes then ask for loads :biggrin:

oh so your nasty to jai :naughty: defo teasing mahi in this so on jai side :cool:
Original post by HumiT
Yeah Imma sneak in with you...I'm starving :tongue:

Just make sure you don't go in at the same time as me, then we'll get caught. :/ You think you're starving...I'd been waiting on your wedding promise
Reply 6632
Original post by Ezraeil
Just make sure you don't go in at the same time as me, then we'll get caught. :/ You think you're starving...I'd been waiting on your wedding promise

Psst Free food on the Pakistan and Indian Soc :ninjagirl:
Reply 6633
Original post by Ezraeil

I'm the guest at the other wedding :biggrin: N I've been waiting for my dulha where is he :cry2:
Reply 6634
Hello my cricket enemies :P How you lot doing?
Original post by AkDo
Hello my cricket enemies :P How you lot doing?

go to sleep! :gah:
Reply 6636
Erm sorry but reading this thread all I can see is conversations about 'jai' and 'mahi' whoever they are- don't get me wrong, I'm no hater but isn't this the Pakistani society, where Pakistanis connect and stuff, but all I have got is a conversation about random people, I must say it is quite entertaining - even though I have no clue what is going on.

But yeah how are you fellow Pakistanis, has anyone visited Pakistan recently, and if they have, where are they from?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6637
Original post by elle246
Erm sorry but reading this thread all I can see is conversations about 'jai' and 'mahi' whoever they are- don't get me wrong, I'm no hater but isn't this the Pakistani society, where Pakistanis connect and stuff, but all I have got is a conversation about random people, I must say it is quite entertaining - even though I have no clue what is going on.

But yeah how are you fellow Pakistanis, has anyone visited Pakistan recently, and if they have, where are they from?

Dw that convos been moved to a different thread :smile:

I went to Pakistan last year...stayed there for 6 months lol loved it:biggrin:
Reply 6638
Original post by elle246

em still in Pak :smile:
Original post by elle246

To me, it doesn't matter. Indian or anyone else can come on here if they wish to. Don't see a problem.

Latest